Tri-TON

The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Very fair. For too long, hard working families have subsidised entry for lower classes and Morton should be applauded for addressing this, though still not eradicating it.

Trying too hard.

Trying too hard.

If you refer to my posting history you'll see me consistently call out and look down on the cowshed layabouts, alcoholics and thugs.

I am trying hard, I'm hard at trying to get them out of Morton and this is a good step towards it. If they don't have the means to attend then don't. They should have other priorities and it would be irresponsible to spend on going to football. They have no divine right to attend and lie to do it and Morton and the decent shouldn't have to foot the bill for them.

If you refer to my posting history you'll see me consistently call out and look down on the cowshed layabouts, alcoholics and thugs.

I am trying hard, I'm hard at trying to get them out of Morton and this is a good step towards it. If they don't have the means to attend then don't. They should have other priorities and it would be irresponsible to spend on going to football. They have no divine right to attend and lie to do it and Morton and the decent shouldn't have to foot the bill for them.

Consistently call them out on an online fans forum? Yeah that will work.

Consistently trying too hard

POTC isn't even a Morton supporter. Why does anyone take what they say seriously?

Putting the prices up at the same time as removing a concession isn't smart. It will only see a further drop in what's already a falling fanbase.

The fans are just going to need to get used to getting their tickets in advance. Pushing for online sales should be the next thing.

Website looks nice and clean. Good job.

State of that league table, though :lol: Fucking diddies.

Pretty accurate representation of how I expect it to end up tbh.

The best opening we could have picked. New ownership, new season, hopefully decent weather and almost guaranteed to be a bumper crowd on both sides as the optimism over the new season usually brings the folk out.

Hopefully a nice big 6000-7000 crowd and a great atmosphere.

The best opening we could have picked. New ownership, new season, hopefully decent weather and almost guaranteed to be a bumper crowd on both sides as the optimism over the new season usually brings the folk out.

Hopefully a nice big 6000-7000 crowd and a great atmosphere.

Yip! 

Doubt it. They already have like 5 centre backs.

One of them is McCracken, who's another year slower, to be fair.

One of them is McCracken, who's another year slower, to be fair.

Aye, right enough. It appears it's true and he has signed.