The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

Anything Morten related rips my knitten. Bore off down to league 1.

Two things:

1. Morten is or was the singer in a group called AHA..

2. There is no such word as “knitten”.

Now, off you pop.

12 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Two things:

1. Morten is or was the singer in a group called AHA..

2. There is no such word as “knitten”.

Now, off you pop.

Here's me thinking it had something to do with the team that rolled over for the mighty Hamilton Accies and leaked 10 goals  - silly me !

If you defend as badly as that team did for both Arbroath goals, then you deserve absolutely nothing from the game. 

The Queen of the South game on Boxing Day is now must-win to avoid being detached in a pointless battle with Ayr to decide which team gets bodied by Montrose in a play-off. I would start purging this team of its wasters in January.

2 hours ago, virginton said:

If you defend as badly as that team did for both Arbroath goals, then you deserve absolutely nothing from the game. 

The Queen of the South game on Boxing Day is now must-win to avoid being detached in a pointless battle with Ayr to decide which team gets bodied by Montrose in a play-off. I would start purging this team of its wasters in January.

QoS was a must-win from the moment we failed to put away an Ayr team who might, miraculously, be worse than us.

We’ll get hee-haw from Killie and Thistle, so a win here is essential to give the new guy half a chance.

And the new guy, as you correctly say, will still need to punt and replace four or five if that half-chance is to be upgraded.