The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Mikey Miller just signed for us, don't know much about him.

Ok for league 1 ?

Dumbarton fans rated him highly before he joined us. Unfortunately it didn't work out for him at Cappielow.

He didn't have a great time with us and it was a surprise when he was given another contract. 

Don't know what his best position is as he was played at RB and midfield when he was supposed to be a CB . 

Might work out for you but I must admit I've never been impressed with him

Dumbarton fans rated him highly before he joined us. Unfortunately it didn't work out for him at Cappielow.

He didn't have a great time with us and it was a surprise when he was given another contract.

Don't know what his best position is as he was played at RB and midfield when he was supposed to be a CB .

Might work out for you but I must admit I've never been impressed with him

Id expect him to be played at RB tbh, I think his versatility will come in handy, maybe good enough for league 1, only time will tell. Edited by andylivi1

Id expect him to be played at RB tbh, I think his versatility will come in handy, maybe good enough for league 1, only time will tell.

He's not versatile though, he's utter shite at right back and centre mid

Id expect him to be played at RB tbh, I think his versatility will come in handy, maybe good enough for league 1, only time will tell.

He was pretty impressive for us at centre-back, especially against Aberdeen where he was paired with Andy Graham. If you pair him up there with a vocal leader then I'd imagine he'd do pretty well. We also played him at RB and in midfield, but he was never quite as good.

Good a decent shot on him as well, scored a belter for us at Palmerston.

Miller is shite, good luck to him though.

Also regarding the new strip designs for this week, there will 100% be a design with hoops considering every single complaint towards the board mentioned this.

They'd be stupid to have the voting open without one, although we know what the clubs like...  :1eye

Mikey Miller is pish. Livi still got Darren Cole? Would be the most useless partnership since Crighton + Milojevic if they're together  :lol:

They've got Crighton, so conceivably could go with a Miller/Crighton/Cole back three...

They have Crighton as well. Hardly a surprise given the tear-stained mess in the Livingston dugout, but they seem to be approaching the season with the plan of rebuilding The Famous' title-winning squad from last season. Of course, what flies way above Hopkin's level of comprehension is the fact that dross like Crighton and to a lesser extent Miller were factors in putting the outcome in doubt at all; and only genuine quality like Dece ensured that the cream rose to the top. Which they do not possess.

Edited by vikingTON

Miller's an average League One holding midfielder and a pish right back. He may be good enough at centre back going by his time at Dumbarton, but we could never find that out here.

Quite happy he's away as he was only ever going to be cover and it frees up a wage to look at adding better quality to the starting eleven. He made a decent contribution to winning the league though, so far that reason he leaves with our best wishes rather than being a Darren Cole or Marc Fitzpatrick style hate figure.