The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Can't say i remember him at all.

The positive here i guess is that he has ability going by some comments but just never applied himself correctly so if Hoppy can sort that, he could be valuable.  Certainly fits the hoppy type signing we expected.

Not going to worry too much about the attitude comments as that can happen for a number of reasons. Your thread has talked at length about a troubled dressing room for some time so he could easily have been affected by that and/or the fact he was only loan, not getting regular games, change of manager etc etc. Players dont always work out at clubs for whatever reason, we have certainly had our fair share!

Just now, D.A.F.C said:
9 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Where did you play him? We've signed him as a No.9  

Hmm hes a winger. Seen him once against raith rovers. He fell over.

Hopkin said he seen him up top when he was younger and feels that's his best position so will be a number 9!

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:
11 minutes ago, Colkitto said:
Where did you play him? We've signed him as a No.9  

Hmm hes a winger. Seen him once against raith rovers. He fell over.

Seems to see himself as a No.9. Maybe that was the problem? 

4 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Lets hope this turns out like Ross Forbes did....

I was singing his praises when we signed him remembering back to his jambo days, if he wants it then he could be a great player at this level,  he had zero interest for us but if you can get him motivated then that could well be the case, but I wouldn't bank on it

Edited by 80sPar

2 minutes ago, 80sPar said:

I was singing his praises when we signed him remembering back to his jambo days, if he wants it then he could be a great player at this level,  he had zero interest for us but if you can get him motivated then that could well be the case, but I wouldn't bank on it

Seems to have the ability then - just need to  get him motivated. Over to you Hoppy :)