The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

7 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Maybe we should start naming awful players to pretend that we are interested in them, so Falkirk can jump in and sign them instead :P 

I’m hearing that we’re looking to register Jonatan Johansson as a player.

Potentially a brilliant signing that.

Assuming that's us now. Would ideally have liked a centre half but I guess on their day all 3 of them are fine as long as we cut out the stupid mistakes.  

Generally speaking, quite happy with all the signings.  All young guys looking to kick on with their careers.   We don't know anything about O'Connell but the fact he is willing to move up here to play must be a good thing  and seems like he has a decent rep down there.

Over to JJ now to get the best out of them and improve performances and results.  

14 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

I didn't ever really consider whether the money was going to us tbh. Falkirk broke the rules and were punished. Seems like justice done. Needs to be a deterrent to clubs acting shady and this seems fair enough

No real deterrant though as we'd have probably had to pay something in that region as a reasonable sum for compensation anyway.