Tri-TON

The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Grangemouth does consist of the tourist attraction known as the Kelpies.
Greenock consists of closed docks with pigeons ever present.
Grangemouth consists of Ray McKinnon, who left Greenock for the beautiful area of Central Scotland
Greenock consists of Houston, who left Grangemouth because we forced him to, and will be walking and breathing the dark and dank streets of Greenock
Grangemouth has thriving industry
Greenock has high unemployment, poverty, and you!
Grangemouth is going nowhere little laddie. Houston will not sort out your problem HIV boy!

Bit of a riddy this tbh

Holy shit Neil Warnock has just said he'd like to manage at a club like Morton on sky sports.

I quite like Warnock.

He's got family in Dunoon - and said Scotland had some really good little clubs, mentioning Morton specifically.

Holy shit Neil Warnock has just said he'd like to manage at a club like Morton on sky sports.

I quite like Warnock.

He's got family in Dunoon - and said Scotland had some really good little clubs, mentioning Morton specifically.
Sign him up Morton.

We'll be round for him in a bit.

Heh heh, looks as if that Bairnschild gimp can't really deal with criticism - he's just gone to the bother of hunting down my last six posts so he can rid-dot 'em. What a saddo.

He's went to the trouble of red dotting any post I've made that hints at or glorifies the idea of violence toward Ray McKinnon.

He's gonna be upset when my performance art piece debuts at The Beacon Centre in October

"Stabbing Ray McKinnon: Macabre Reptilian Overtures"

He's went to the trouble of red dotting any post I've made that hints at or glorifies the idea of violence toward Ray McKinnon.

He's gonna be upset when my performance art piece debuts at The Beacon Centre in October

"Stabbing Ray McKinnon: Macabre Reptilian Overtures"
Bairnschild is a fucking roaster tbf and not ever been convinced hes not an alias. Im sure he went through a wee phase of red dotting me too.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Im sure he went through a wee phase of red dotting me too.

Understandable.

How's Tiffs getting on? Saw he scored, thought he wouldn't be getting a game there
Cost us a win last week and earned us a point with a shot I would have saved this week. Doing as expected.

20 hours ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

As is mediocre hat stand. A truly remarkable bottom feeder

Wait, what? I'm red dotting myself? I'm fairly certain I would have noticed that..we should get someone on the staff to look at that claim. @mods? 

12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Sorry to upset you. Only sex offender I'm aware of is the Morton boy that posts pictures of kids. 

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

10 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Edited by DeeBairn

21 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Deleted it.

You should never have fucking posted it.