Jump to content
Tri-TON

The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Recommended Posts

How's Tiffs getting on? Saw he scored, thought he wouldn't be getting a game there
Cost us a win last week and earned us a point with a shot I would have saved this week. Doing as expected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

As is mediocre hat stand. A truly remarkable bottom feeder

Wait, what? I'm red dotting myself? I'm fairly certain I would have noticed that..we should get someone on the staff to look at that claim. @mods? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Sorry to upset you. Only sex offender I'm aware of is the Morton boy that posts pictures of kids. 

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Edited by DeeBairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Deleted it.

You should never have fucking posted it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Deleted it.

You should never have fucking posted it. 

Meh, I'll take guidance from you lot when you stop making threats to people you don't like and don't post pictures on minors of forums, until then jog on with the advice. 

 

And also, noticeable the lack of grief the other guy is getting. Shit stained hypocrites. 

Edited by DeeBairn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Meh, I'll take guidance from you lot when you stop making threats to people you don't like and don't post pictures on minors of forums, until then jog on with the advice. 

Really. You've branded a fellow poster as sex offender on a public message board you should take all the advice you can get you fucking idiot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gmfc 23 said:

Really. You've branded a fellow poster as sex offender on a public message board you should take all the advice you can get you fucking idiot. 

As has one of your own. Go fucking moralise at him until he deletes it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Then that poster deserves to be fucking hounded if they have called anyone a sex offender.

Two wrongs dont make it right you've made a c**t of yourself posting that and so have they.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Then that poster deserves to be fucking hounded if they have called anyone a sex offender.

Two wrongs dont make it right you've made a c**t of yourself posting that and so have they.

I'm done with everything anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.
I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.
^^^ Lee Wallace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Deleted it

Good. Now, do us all a favour and work your way through your back catalogue and delete them too.

5 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

And also, noticeable the lack of grief the other guy is getting. Shit stained hypocrites. 

Think you'd find if you looked that I've given the guy plenty of grief in the past, as have many others.

Next.......

5 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

As has one of your own. Go fucking moralise at him until he deletes it. 

Ok Sherlock, what Morton-supporting poster has called someone a sex offender? Care to name names?

4 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm done with everything anyway.

Thank f**k.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.
I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

^^^ Lee Wallace

^^^^ Ray McKinnon.

Best insult I could think of at short notice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think if we promised to stay off the Falkirk thread, they'd keep their utter garbage out of here? (We could always meet up occasionally* on the Falkirk Relegation thread)

Spoiler

*regulary; incessantly; basically every Saturday at 4.45 when they've been humped again.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Good. Now, do us all a favour and work your way through your back catalogue and delete them too.

Think you'd find if you looked that I've given the guy plenty of grief in the past, as have many others.

Next.......

Ok Sherlock, what Morton-supporting poster has called someone a sex offender? Care to name names?

Thank f**k.

Classy response.

 

I'll be gone soon enough, don't worry. And I know nobody will fucking miss me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...