The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Home end is now a complete sell out for our game (as you'd fucking well hope).

I reckon you'll beat Queens quite comfortably at the weekend, leaving you guys with a lot to play for still. We've got two pops at getting a point - from Livi and Falkirk, both at home - before we play you.

Just wondering what sort of a crowd you'll bring through - presumably a bigger one if we've somehow conspired to lose our next two games, and a smaller crowd if we're lining up a presentation on the 21st.

3 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I reckon you'll beat Queens quite comfortably at the weekend, leaving you guys with a lot to play for still. We've got two pops at getting a point - from Livi and Falkirk, both at home - before we play you.

Just wondering what sort of a crowd you'll bring through - presumably a bigger one if we've somehow conspired to lose our next two games, and a smaller crowd if we're lining up a presentation on the 21st.

If we win on Saturday that'll help with the travelling support, wild guess I'd say about 500ish

Fair enough - that'd put the attendance at about 7k, give or take.

If we don't win on Saturday, you would be as well allocating the away stand to your own fans.

If we do win on Saturday, you would be as well allocating 2/3 of the away stand to your own fans (know you can't really).

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

If we don't win on Saturday, you would be as well allocating the away stand to your own fans.

If we do win on Saturday, you would be as well allocating 2/3 of the away stand to your own fans (know you can't really).

Aye, if we don't win on Saturday I'll probably not bother my arse.

51 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I can see you deliberately losing the next two games so the game against us will be when you wrap up the title, assuming Livi keep winning of course! :lol: 

Yeah, 10 days away. How far ahead would you normally have them? I wonder if we are considering some segregation of the away end? 

When they can be arsed.

Which is often after there is no more home games before it at which to buy tickets, making it a ballache for fans getting tickets, especially out of towners.

Don't read too much into them not being on sale yet, probably taking 3 days to draft an update for the website.

The correct wording of that update should read 'we have declined an allocation.'

14 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Yeah, 10 days away. How far ahead would you normally have them? I wonder if we are considering some segregation of the away end? 

Will probably put them on sale @ 2:55 on the day of the game.