• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Tri-TON

The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I think we should just take over this thread and give the Falkirk FC thread a rest for a while. It’s the most interesting this thread has ever got.

What do others think?

We do what we want....

50 minutes ago, Mediocre Hat Stand said:

What a bunch of absolute gimps :lol: 

I completely agree. Tell them not to come back and just let us Falkirk fans run the thread instead.

7 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

I thought he was the legal adviser to Falkirk FC, no?

Nah, we have a lawyer that can't lawyer. Yer man there just wiped his arse with a book of big words.

20 hours ago, AyrshireTon said:

Utter bollocks.

We’ve hated F*lk*rk for decades.

Whereas we've literally given not one shiny shite about your club since time began.

Never mind eh, whatever keeps you boys happy.

43 minutes ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

Whereas we've literally given not one shiny shite about your club since time began.

Never mind eh, whatever keeps you boys happy.

Reasons to be cheerful Part 3

Why don’t you f**k off to your own bed.

No refinery fumes

No bottom two spot

No £60k+ fine

Lawyers who can understand the law

No pathological liars

Beautiful riverside setting

No need for begging bowls

Integriry and honour

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Getting quite concerned about your health tbh.
Maybe you should sit out the next couple of plays eh?

ITK... A very plausible source, who usually gets these things spot on, tells me that BranchTon was approached to sign a PCA with Falkirk... but he pointed out a number of errors in the documentation and promptly told them to f**k off...

Not clear whether they wanted him as legal adviser or right-back. Apparently now looking at an experienced Italian-American called Tony Petrocelli...

4 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

Reasons to be cheerful Part 3

Why don’t you f**k off to your own bed.

No refinery fumes

No bottom two spot

No £60k+ fine

Lawyers who can understand the law

No pathological liars

Beautiful riverside setting

No need for begging bowls

Integriry and honour

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No three year plan! :)

That’s a disastrous set of results today; we’re now only five points from 9th and 10th. Get him sacked now.

Falkirk is going to be a shame game for the ages.

3 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

That’s a disastrous set of results today; we’re now only five points from 9th and 10th. Get him sacked now.

Can’t wait. Get him to f**k. Fraud. 

Clueless. Hate being proven wrong but he is just indefensibly useless.

Edited by FinniesTON

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

2 hours ago, Scosha said:

Can’t wait. Get him to f**k. Fraud. 

Just give us the 3 points and your suffering will be over soon. 

Hiss hiss. 

You know it’s bad when most of our fans can’t even be bothered responding to the bait from others. Our club is rotten to the core at the moment, tbh.

You know it’s bad when most of our fans can’t even be bothered responding to the bait from others. Our club is rotten to the core at the moment, tbh.
We both know the answer I want, but how would you rate the chances of JJ actually being bagged?

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
23 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

We both know the answer I want, but how would you rate the chances of JJ actually being bagged?

I suspect that they’re holding off in the hope that the cushion we’ve got (or at least had) will be enough to keep us up before bagging him in the summer.

If we do just about survive we’ll be one of the favourites to go next season though, and I fully expect us to oblige.

We certainly are as long as we can’t create let alone score goals. 

Its not just the manager that’s the problem though. The Board set the coach’s  job specification and competence profile in line with its business model. JJ got the job because the Board thought his skill set was the best fit for that. The Board are not in the market for the best manager around. Nor are they prepared to grant the manager  autonomy on the composition of the playing staff etc and to back that person with a realistic budget to achieve his ambition. It’s now all about 7/7/7, youth and sustainability. A new manager is going to have to swallow that crap. We are driven by unimaginative process monkeys and risk averse management accountants so we are not about to appoint Dave Bassett any time soon.

7 hours ago, Branch Ton said:

The Board are not in the market for the best manager around. Nor are they prepared to grant the manager  autonomy on the composition of the playing staff etc and to back that person with a realistic budget to achieve his ambition. 

I imagine any genuine  manager would walk if he weren't given "autonomy on the composition of the playing staff". The only folk who'd stick around would be those who were so low on the food chain that they'd be unemployable elsewhere.  Graham Rix at Hearts, for example.

One of your recent managers did just that.

Your reaction was to post dozens of times with personal abuse, calling him a "judas, rat, snake" etc. I think you used similar terms to describe his new employer, even though it was obvious to most folk that there had to be more to his departure than came out at the time.

Hence why I thought your post above was quite interesting.

Have you finally seen the light?