The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

57 minutes ago, jamsyartist said:

do you ever give it a rest, just trying to make a living, get that chip of your shoulder ,im not doing any harm 

I’d have probably bought something off you had you not given  us all the same patter you gave other clubs’ fans about how you were asked to do it in memory of a groundsman’s dead granny or whatever, but when I did question you about it on Facebook, you blocked me straight away.

If it’s fair game for you to silence me when the opportunity arises, I don’t see the problem with me questioning you when you don’t have that luxury.

Of course you’re only trying to earn a living- how refreshingly, and uncharacteristically honest of you. How does the site owner and more importantly, his sponsors feel about your methods? I’d imagine that the guy running Nostalgia Cases, for example, is parting with a few quid, either upfront or in commission for his products to attract our attention. Are you doing the same?

listen you dont know me to question my character , i just dont know what your problem is with me ,so i blocked you on facebook, talk about holding a grudge ,i painted the cappielow 4 nd a half years ago , i used to tweet to pie and bovril on twitter and always got retweeted ,im just trying to make a living ,i had a fan on my page suggest this ,i dont want to be anyones enemy i just cant fathom why your so interested in putting me down at every corner ,i dont need this at the moment ,ive recently lost my father and getting back on my feet again ,i know it means nothing to you but just give me a break 

12 hours ago, Toby said:

I’d have probably bought something off you had you not given  us all the same patter you gave other clubs’ fans about how you were asked to do it in memory of a groundsman’s dead granny or whatever, but when I did question you about it on Facebook, you blocked me straight away.

If it’s fair game for you to silence me when the opportunity arises, I don’t see the problem with me questioning you when you don’t have that luxury.

Of course you’re only trying to earn a living- how refreshingly, and uncharacteristically honest of you. How does the site owner and more importantly, his sponsors feel about your methods? I’d imagine that the guy running Nostalgia Cases, for example, is parting with a few quid, either upfront or in commission for his products to attract our attention. Are you doing the same?

Another wet nappy post from a real life no mark! Bravo ROUSSELLE! :)

15 hours ago, Toby said:

Why did you block me on Facebook, Russell?

15 hours ago, jamsyartist said:

listen you dont know me to question my character , i just dont know what your problem is with me ,so i blocked you on facebook, talk about holding a grudge ,i painted the cappielow 4 nd a half years ago , i used to tweet to pie and bovril on twitter and always got retweeted ,im just trying to make a living ,i had a fan on my page suggest this ,i dont want to be anyones enemy i just cant fathom why your so interested in putting me down at every corner ,i dont need this at the moment ,ive recently lost my father and getting back on my feet again ,i know it means nothing to you but just give me a break 

Except I do know enough about you, having already seen you spin the same fairy stories to fans of various clubs in order to get a sale. That’s entirely up to you if you think folk’ll buy the sentimental bullsh*t but if you keep telling lies you’ll eventually get tripped up. You could’ve just held your hand up and accepted that you were talking sh*te in order that folk parted with their hard earned, but chose not to. Entirely your prerogative, but it’s mine to continue to question you when the opportunity arises.

2 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

Why did you block me on Facebook, Russell?

Because Gordon, you’ve been groomed by an alcoholic tramp who, as he, like you is banned from the Morton forum, uses a blog with pictures of myself, my mates and their loved ones and various others in order to get a reaction.

The less access you can get to my social media the better.

20 minutes ago, Toby said:

Because Gordon, you’ve been groomed by an alcoholic tramp who, as he, like you is banned from the Morton forum, uses a blog with pictures of myself, my mates and their loved ones and various others in order to get a reaction.

I enjoy you talking to Gordon. Your mind resembles my own except that you are insane, and sad. 

Big Toby is always watching and spunking red dots it would seem.

25 minutes ago, Toby said:

Always the victim Russell. The irony is that the 'alcoholic tramp' you refer to in your post, is enjoying excellent health well into his 70's, while the real alcoholic tramp who groomed you for almost twenty years, drank himself to death before he hit 50. Sad.

58 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

I enjoy you talking to Gordon. Your mind resembles my own except that you are insane, and sad. 

Big Toby is always watching and spunking red dots it would seem.

:lol: Oh, well done mate, that's a fuckin belter!

1 hour ago, Dr Watson said:

Always the victim Russell. The irony is that the 'alcoholic tramp' you refer to in your post, is enjoying excellent health well into his 70's, while the real alcoholic tramp who groomed you for almost twenty years, drank himself to death before he hit 50. Sad.

I'm far from his biggest victim, Gordon- I've told you before that you're far more of a victim of your groomer than I am. Mocked on the Morton forum for years before you were banned, not allowing yourself to be seen at the club's biggest game in a generation at Hampden a couple of years back in case someone chinned you, creeping about meeting those you carefully selected to clear the air and terrified to be confronted by one, Dublin based member in particular. None of this would've happened if you hadn't bought into Ernie's agenda and become his mouthpiece on there.

There's none so blind as those who will not see. But carry on the way you are, it's magnificent to watch.

1 minute ago, Toby said:

I'm far from his biggest victim, Gordon- I've told you before that you're far more of a victim of your groomer than I am. Mocked on the Morton forum for years before you were banned, not allowing yourself to be seen at the club's biggest game in a generation at Hampden a couple of years back in case someone chinned you, creeping about meeting those you carefully selected to clear the air and terrified to be confronted by one, Dublin based member in particular. None of this would've happened if you hadn't bought into Ernie's agenda and become his mouthpiece on there.

There's none so blind as those who will not see. But carry on the way you are, it's magnificent to watch.

You're friends have had plenty of opportunity to 'chin' me Russell. It'll never happen because they'll first have to come out from behind their keyboards to do so.

I've offered to meet you on more than one occasion and you've refused each time. Looks like it's you who's terrified. 

You're a real nasty piece of work Russell. Attacking unprovoked the guy above because he dares to try and make a living, attack members of the Morton forum because they disagree with you, telling them their kids hate them, trying to slag off fellow Morton fans with disabilities, the list is endless. The saddest thing about you is when you get your mates, who own the Morton forum, to ban posters who you've tried and failed to get back in their boxes.

I don't often agree with Mr Hucker but on this occasion I must. You are an absolute arsehole.