The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

9 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

You know, I've actually started to enjoy your patter. 

I see you've removed the libellous statements from your profile.

Oh, the irony.......    unlike your stuff there was nothing remotely libellous there, chum, it was 100% factual, as you well know.

You’re just craving the oxygen of publicity. You’ll get no more of it from me. Be a creepy arsehole elsewhere - the Falkirk thread, maybe.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

10 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Oh, the irony.......    unlike your stuff there was nothing remotely libellous there, chum, it was 100% factual, as you well know.

You’re just craving the oxygen of publicity. You’ll get no more of it from me. Be a creepy arsehole elsewhere - the Falkirk thread, maybe.

I don't have any 'stuff' as you put it.

So why did you remove yours?

“Edibairn”, anyone.......??

You’ve quoted the single exception to the rule on our thread. No one hates Edibairn really, a few enjoy mocking his views.
A bit different to the fact that if we put 10 of you lot in the same room, you’d probably all attempt to kill each other.

12 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You’ve quoted the single exception to the rule on our thread. No one hates Edibairn really, a few enjoy mocking his views.
A bit different to the fact that if we put 10 of you lot in the same room, you’d probably all attempt to kill each other.

There’s a few on here I’m happy to point and laugh at when they get too obnoxious and/or too ridiculous, but even vt is preferable to that bloke above. At least vt confines the nastiness to here and the Morton board, at least as far as I know or care.

No idea what the rest of the Falkirk posters are like, I’m not interested enough to spend as much time on there as some of your lot seem to do on here.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

12 hours ago, Dr Watson said:

In the end they actually thought you were me. Sorry. :unsure:

7 hours ago, JamJar said:

Sounds about right mate. They only seem to like the sound of their own voices.

Classic schizophrenia.  Sad to see.

53 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Wondering what's happening with the Easdales take over?  Seemed imminent at one point then nothing.

Crawford holding out for too much I wonder?  I thought he'd be playing golf in sunnier climes  by now..  

Are they not still connected to Rangers?  I'm sure I heard the other week that Dave King had offered X amount for their shares but it fell quite a bit short of the market value.