Jump to content
Tri-TON

The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Recommended Posts

Why do Morton attack the away end in the 2nd half?

Doesn't seem to help you win games anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gaz FFC said:

Why do Morton attack the away end in the 2nd half?

Doesn't seem to help you win games anyway.

There aren't any home fans at the other end so they may as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

Why do Morton attack the away end in the 2nd half?

Doesn't seem to help you win games anyway.

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, because we have a four sided stadium and the majority of fans choose the superior view afforded from being side on to the pitch rather than behind a goal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, because we have a four sided stadium and the majority of fans choose the superior view afforded from being side on to the pitch rather than behind a goal.

Yesterdays visit to the decrepit, manky shitehouse in decrepit, manky Greenock whilst fun in a nostalgic way really makes you appreciate TFS and other stadia designed for the 21st century instead of the 1920's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

We're not weirdos like Falkirk fans who get upset about which way we're shooting in each half or believe it makes any difference, 

Well you clearly believe it makes a difference because you keep doing it.

I guess that makes you "weirdos"

Also why are you clearly seething at a simple question? Most clubs shoot towards their own fans in the 2nd half at home and away. 

Edited by Gaz FFC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Yesterdays visit to the decrepit, manky shitehouse in decrepit, manky Greenock whilst fun in a nostalgic way really makes you appreciate TFS and other stadia designed for the 21st century instead of the 1920's.

Well, the 1920s was the last time they won anything, so you can at least understand the logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The annoying thing for me is that most of us could see the glaring issues in the squad back in July. For the budget apparently being increased, there’s been no evidence of it on the pitch whatsoever. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 20:34, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

The Morten dragged into the relegation dog-fight now?

Yes, with Desparatto in Defence always going to lose goals. And with McHugh up front, not going to score goals.

I can honestly see you dropping back down to the fourth tier. Your public park of a stadium and surroundings merits such.

You are probably worst team I've seen this season apart from the Glebe Trotters of course!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

Yes, with Desparatto in Defence always going to lose goals. And with McHugh up front, not going to score goals.

I can honestly see you dropping back down to the fourth tier. Your public park of a stadium and surroundings merits such.

You are probably worst team I've seen this season apart from the Glebe Trotters of course!

:1eye

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yes, with Desparatto in Defence always going to lose goals. And with McHugh up front, not going to score goals.
I can honestly see you dropping back down to the fourth tier. Your public park of a stadium and surroundings merits such.
You are probably worst team I've seen this season apart from the Glebe Trotters of course!


I was coming in here to attempt some dreadful trolling but I see my work is already done.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

 

 


I was coming in here to attempt some dreadful trolling but I see my work is already done.....

 

Team game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Team game!


No I’ll just leave you to make a fool of yourself on your own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

 

 


No I’ll just leave you to make a fool of yourself on your own.

 

And I'll leave you alone to make love to your Daddy's hand

Edited by Bairnschild

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bairnschild said:

And I'll leave you alone to make love to your Daddy's hand

Image result for paul wright kilmarnock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2018 at 20:58, McG said:

Anybody know if VirginTon is ok? 

He doesn't seem to want to play anymore.

 

mister m's barber shop barbers gordon the tramp roberts best bournemouth olympics delia smith norwich where are you  lets be having you afcb cherries eddie mitchell max demin.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He will be back when Morton start winning again.

 

 

 

So not soon then

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

People absolutely desperate for VT's attention. :lol:

The guy's a whammer. We're well rid.

 

hardly desperate for attention!! i just wanted an excuse to bring Delia to the party lol

second part agreed total whammer!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paisleysaints said:

hardly desperate for attention!! i just wanted an excuse to bring Delia to the party lol

second part agreed total whammer!!

It's like the St Mirren/ Morton page on Facebook. Dozens of posts a week from Morton fans last season. This year I think there's been three posts in total in 2018. What do you expect though we're Paisley St Mirren we're better than you in all ways. Even better winners... Apart from me obviously, get it up ye and mind the gap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×