The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

9 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

You must be a hardy lot sitting in that area in the picture.

Not really - it's for the away fans. The heated cushions were in the laundry that particular day. The retractable roof is just out of shot (under the main stand) That picture doesn't do the stadium justice  ^_^ I think they were trying to make the strip look glamorous by comparison.

Personally the strip is growing on me... it's a slow burner.

On 22 December 2017 at 17:43, cornbeef said:

Personally the strip is growing on me... it's a slow burner.

Seems some of the support would like to see it burn a lot more quickly than that.......

Personally I'm kinda glad the Number 4 version didn't win as it was more like a rugby top to me.  The one wot wun it wouldn't have been my pic but it's blue and white hoops so it's perfectly fine.  More to worry about at Scapa than a wee fade at one side of the strip.

If I had to pick a player of the season so far with almost have the season gone, it would be either Lamie or Harkins - both have been excellent.

Lamie has been shifted to LB but is really a CB. 

Harkins seems to have found a new lease of life, looks fitter than he has been and playing at the top of his game.  

45 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Harkins has certainly gone a long way to proving the doubters wrong but some of the praise for him has been way ott imo.

I don’t think it has. I think he’s been very good the past few games after a poor start. I’d be happy with the midfield that started yesterday starting most weeks. 

Hey losers......it seems to have gone all quiet over here lately....I wonder why that should be? Is it because you've found yourselves back in your rightful place in the great scheme of things? Apart from one or two obvious roasters we were warming to every St Mirren thread being invaded with absolutely hilarious pictures of trains and chefs during the slight blip in time you were briefly above us. Now it seems normal service has been resumed you have all crawled back under your rocks never to be heard of again. That's a wee shame......I think was one of the terms from last season:lol:

Get doon.....mind the gap......we're top of the league and you're no......etc etc:thumsup2

Hey losers......it seems to have gone all quiet over here lately....I wonder why that should be? Is it because you've found yourselves back in your rightful place in the great scheme of things? Apart from one or two obvious roasters we were warming to every St Mirren thread being invaded with absolutely hilarious pictures of trains and chefs during the slight blip in time you were briefly above us. Now it seems normal service has been resumed you have all crawled back under your rocks never to be heard of again. That's a wee shame......I think was one of the terms from last season[emoji38]
Get doon.....mind the gap......we're top of the league and you're no......etc etc:thumsup2
Drown yourself

Going by Duffy's comments we may get a loan player in. Not sure if that will be Luca or a new loanee.

Luca didn't play yesterday and with Iredale coming back from his loan period it could be a case of Luca going back to Falkirk

Edited by Colkitto

18 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Going by Duffy's comments we may get a loan player in. Not sure if that will be Luca or a new loanee.

Luca didn't play yesterday and with Iredale coming back from his loan period it could be a case of Luca going back to Falkirk

What about Tiffoney? I think he's a loan now...

:whistle

1 minute ago, Coventry Saint said:

What about Tiffoney? I think he's a loan now...

:whistle

Urgh. That is garbage.

Btw Tiff is a baller. Going under most people's radar but he's been consistently good this season. Changed the game for us yesterday.