The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

4 minutes ago, Finch road said:

Can we stop all this shite, or arrange a setler in the Norseman
. It's embarrassing as f**k, cornbeef is awful though, I'm pretty certain his alter ego is the arsenal fan

There, have a straightner.

image.jpeg.1382139ae7a9ead30dcb3b23a044848e.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

Bawheid was banned for pointing out the resemblance of Ainsley Harriott's napper with a malteser. It was hardly a racist comment.

The truth is that you and your cronies were getting the pish ripped out of youse by him. 

"He's taking the piss out of us a racist, ban him"

5351727.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

YOUSE!

29 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

You are clearly a gentleman of true integrity. Why don’t you tell us about this hypothermia kitty that you mention elsewhere? Are you organising a whopper donation for children in need

We’re raising money to get a good night out celebrating the death of the alcoholic blogger when it happens, as you well know.

Do you expect me to make up some sort of excuse for announcing that? We’re all fairly open about it.

I may be many things in life, but I am not Ed de Ball!
I've only been to the Emirates ones and I wasn't in hospitality. Also, what I know about EBTs you could write on the back of a fag packet!

So you are Ed then.

1 hour ago, BingMcCrosby said:

Rubbish, as well you know. You and your wee gang are rounding on anyone and everyone 24/7.

So what category do I fall under in your head? A stalker or fluffer of stalkers?

Bearing in mind I have just condemned the blog stuff in a previous post. And have never posted anything at all to do with this 69 shite. 

This victim complex is truly breathtaking. To clear it up once and for all 'Bing', I can safely state on behalf of the entire Clique that your existence, posts on the Morton forum, lack of posts on the Morton forum or anything else in your no-mark existence was utterly insignificant, before you bizarrely flounced on here to have a good greet about a grand conspiracy occurring against you.  It remains  utterly insignificant. Literally nothing concerns you here, so get back in your box.

Edited by vikingTON

39 minutes ago, Toby said:

We’re raising money to get a good night out celebrating the death of the alcoholic blogger when it happens, as you well know.

Do you expect me to make up some sort of excuse for announcing that? We’re all fairly open about it.

Excuse no but I would expect you to apologise for daring to claim the moral high ground over Bawheid on the grounds of taste and decency.

Edited by Branch Ton
Typo

12 minutes ago, virginton said:

I can safely state on behalf of the entire Clique ....

Largston said a few posts ago that you don't actually know each other :1eye Yet you speak on their behalf.

Mind you... a clique that don't know each other :lol:

Dumb and dumber it is then.

6 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

Largston said a few posts ago that you don't actually know each other :1eye Yet you speak on their behalf.

Mind you... a clique that don't know each other :lol:

Dumb and dumber it is then.

To be fair, they're more like a flock of sheep than a clique.

1 hour ago, Dr Watson said:

Bawheid was banned for pointing out the resemblance of Ainsley Harriott's napper with a malteser. It was hardly a racist comment.

The truth is that you and your cronies were getting the pish ripped out of youse by him. 

"He's taking the piss out of us a racist, ban him"

5351727.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

Hardly racist...

At least I'll know to use "clique" instead of "youngsters" in future, pretty sad when those that don't take football forums seriously so obviously take football forums too seriously, surely it's time to save your club and fanbase from further embarrassment.