The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

9 hours ago, bagpuss said:

Looking in from afar am a bit surprised Strapp's away. Always thought he was decent.

A quality player for sure, and a loss to the club. Always solid, always gave 100%, and his long throws were often easily as good as a corner. Many of us thought he’d be away before the beginning of last season tbh. And he obviously suffered an injury which kept him out for a lot of the season tail-end. But apparently there’s been an undercurrent that him and Imrie maybe don’t see eye-to-eye off the pitch, so maybe it’s a personality thing. Who knows. Whatever’s happened off the park (and it’s all largely conjecture) it was announced that Strapp didn’t fit into Imrie’s plans for next season, and that he was being encouraged to spread his wings, so it’s done. He’s been a fantastic long-term servant to the club whose contribution has been huge. Me and all the other Morton fans wish his every success wherever his career takes him.

On 11/05/2023 at 22:21, Rudolph Hucker said:

Ahh yes, the Dedicated Followers of Fashion....... 😁

For so many of you lot it's more about the fashion than the fitba'. As you rarely fail to confirm. 👍

It's actually about both, you CAN  care about the football and also about your personal sartorial elegance 👍

On 12/05/2023 at 14:58, Jives Miguel said:

We're in the year of our lord Two Thousand and Twenty Three and we still have crusted lip, paint eating boomers not able to post images on the internet without taking a screenshot. 

😂

It's not a screenshot from me you fud, I just downloaded the first shite-stained chinos photo I found and put it up without adjustments.

Here's a cropped photo for you in all its glory 👍

artworks-lxLbFRK3V04dHS2Q-Gwojpw-t500x500.png

1 hour ago, baba douche said:

😂

It's not a screenshot from me you fud, I just downloaded the first shite-stained chinos photo I found and put it up without adjustments.

Genius. Seamless bit of photo editing there. Are you the wizard who finished off this horse picture?

IMG_3740.jpeg.30639ee3bf70c65622a10aa1fc54187d.jpeg

4 hours ago, baba douche said:

😂

It must be real fun in your house.

On 13/05/2023 at 22:10, bagpuss said:

Looking in from afar am a bit surprised Strapp's away. Always thought he was decent.

He was, and is.

Most expected him to get his move last summer but maybe compensation scuppered that. Universal delight that we got him signed for a further year fully in the expectation he would get a step up this season.

The frustration/confusion is that we didn't seem to even make a token attempt to keep him. The aforementioned working relationship, or even knowing his demands could be the reason.

Expect him announced at the likes of Livi in the not too distant.

Edited by Jamie_M

9 hours ago, baba douche said:

It's actually about both, you CAN  care about the football and also about your personal sartorial elegance 👍

So why don’t you, then?? Any time your lot come to ours their “sartorial elegance” seems to be pretty similar to THIS affront to all that’s decent

IMG_0788.jpeg

On 14/05/2023 at 17:12, Rudolph Hucker said:

So why don’t you, then?? Any time your lot come to ours their “sartorial elegance” seems to be pretty similar to THIS affront to all that’s decent

IMG_0788.jpeg

Thistle fans

9qr1BlOJGldyU.gif.43b54af927e7b1c4a0eb711e2921cf47.gif

Morton fans

trouble-upset.gif.ae969778f6102f9dc2b584b2a9e54029.gif

14 hours ago, baba douche said:

Thistle fans

9qr1BlOJGldyU.gif.43b54af927e7b1c4a0eb711e2921cf47.gif

Morton fans

trouble-upset.gif.ae969778f6102f9dc2b584b2a9e54029.gif

Oh well, my apologies if I've misjudged you. 

I take it this WAS you the last time the Plastic came to Cappielow? FB_IMG_1684144303601.jpg.c6099845fd88f0ff21d52e05642bf15f.jpg