The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Suggest you cast a self-critical eye over your last post here, vt. If that's remotely within your capabilities. 

Then stop all the posturing, grandstanding pomposity and the trumpeting to the new regime about what they have to do.  Back the hell off, give us all a rest and let them get on with things. As the man said earlier, you're having a hell of a year. 

28 minutes ago, virginton said:

The fact that it rattles you two pea brains is a clear vote of confidence that my judgment is correct, yet again.

Simply cringing  at these tlifestyle coaching lessons from a sociopath and a burger flipper (retired). Deep fried Freud we don’t need.

1 hour ago, virginton said:

The fact that it rattles you two pea brains is a clear vote of confidence that my judgment is correct, yet again.

🤣 Rattled?? MOI??? Not a jot, weebaws. I  merely fart in your general direction. Seems like YOU'RE probably a bit rattled tho, since you've sent me a shit load of wee rid dots in the last 24 hours or so (do you actually think I care about rid dots when I've already got more than either you or our new signing could shake your wee sticks at?? 😁 Dream on.......). And to think I actually gave you a greenie the other week, there ain't no gratitude.......  😁

16 hours ago, virginton said:

If the board don't want to debate controversial issues because fans might not agree with their stance then they...

...shouldn't sign players who repeatedly skulked around looking for vulnerable women to masturbate in front of.

48 minutes ago, Cmac1869 said:

Killie are looking at Mcadams is he any good

Very good for his age - great reactions, decent in most areas. He's got a bit of a weakness with shots from distance, but he's certainly got the potential to develop into a goalkeeper who could play in the Premiership. I'm not convinced he's ready for a team who are challenging for the title. 

4 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

...shouldn't sign players who repeatedly skulked around looking for vulnerable women to masturbate in front of.

…….fourteen years ago, at the age of nineteen, and hasn’t offended since.  
Just adding some perspective here.

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

…….fourteen years ago, at the age of nineteen, and hasn’t offended since.  
Just adding some perspective here.

and in a recent interview showed no remorse or understanding of his crime, tried to admonish himself of any blame and painted himself as the victim.

Just adding more perspective

12 minutes ago, #Gary said:

Cameron Blues has signed for another year. 

f**k.

Sake.

For all the 'Gus deserves a chance to build his own squad' brigade.

Wrong then and even more evidently wrong now.

Disgraceful.

Giving Blues a new contract confirms by itself that MacPherson isn't even attempting to build a squad of quality over quantity, he's just launching contracts at whatever utter shite will take it. The guy is never a Championship footballer in a million years and probably couldn't cut in League One either.

He managed four starts in MacPherson's 15 games in charge, all four of them were against League One opposition and he was hopeless in three of them. MacPherson clearly didn't rate him enough to give him a game v Championship opposition, he didn't even make it into the 18 man squad for the Hearts, Alloa and Arbroath games he was that far down the pecking order, so how on earth can he justify giving him a new contract based on that? One good performance in the second leg v Airdrie (after being the worst player on the park in the first leg) doesn't make up for two seasons of unmitigated shite.

Edited by Dunning1874