The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 hours ago, btb said:

Let's not kid ourselves that any diddy team would've done different.

Celtic's under 20s used Cappielow for years. If Celtic thought they'd have made money from selling merchandise out the Morton shop then they'd have done so. And Morton would've let them. 

12 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Celtic's under 20s used Cappielow for years. If Celtic thought they'd have made money from selling merchandise out the Morton shop then they'd have done so. And Morton would've let them. 

I very much doubt it. Completely different allowing your stadium to be used as opposed to the absolute red neck of selling another teams strips in your own shop. It’s mortifying, just admit it 🤷🏼‍♂️

45 minutes ago, houston_bud said:

Bit of a difference between 'selling merchandise out the Morton shop' and having an actual fuckin Celtic shop...

Any other clubs in Scotland ever done the same?

Thought I should get this in before our relegation is confirmed...

The only up-side I can see to joining the rest of you diddies at the seaside next year is that any league that has Morton, Falkirk, and free-spending Queen's Park managed by Ray 'Raymondo' 'Snakecunt' McKinnon in it could conceivably collapse Greenock, Grangemouth, or (more likely), P&B into a Supermassive Black Hole.

I'm amazed at how long our total ownership of Falkirk lasted, if I'm honest... but both of us getting owned by that c**t has what I think they call 'potential'...

On 08/05/2021 at 16:55, virginton said:

A crying shame if we are not able to preserve our precious second tier status and reward McPherson for successfully navigating us through the play-offs. Next season could have been so wonderful too. 

The collective purge should have started last Sunday and we have already wasted the best part of a week. Sack McPherson tomorrow, get Millar to manage the team and have their P45s ready for every out of contract player by 10pm. 

The one constant in our season after season budget setting/squad building clusterf**ks has been our shonky accountant/trophy director. Get him to write his own P45 and take his own mismanagement spreadsheets with him.

45 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Thought I should get this in before our relegation is confirmed...

The only up-side I can see to joining the rest of you diddies at the seaside next year is that any league that has Morton, Falkirk, and free-spending Queen's Park managed by Ray 'Raymondo' 'Snakecunt' McKinnon in it could conceivably collapse Greenock, Grangemouth, or (more likely), P&B into a Supermassive Black Hole.

I'm amazed at how long our total ownership of Falkirk lasted, if I'm honest... but both of us getting owned by that c**t has what I think they call 'potential'...

Small victories and all that.

On 09/05/2021 at 18:33, The Ghost of B A R P said:

free-spending Queen's Park managed by Ray 'Raymondo' 'Snakecunt' McKinnon

Christ, life comes at you fast...

1 hour ago, Robinson Collins said:

I’d taken McKinnon back in a heartbeat, a really good manager. 

No offence, but is this a parody account?

16 hours ago, Robinson Collins said:

I’d taken McKinnon back in a heartbeat, a really good manager. 

Are you the same person who runs a fan page on twitter and wants half the squad including Oliver and Muirhead back next season by any chance?

On 09/05/2021 at 17:39, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Bit of a difference between 'selling merchandise out the Morton shop' and having an actual fuckin Celtic shop...

Any other clubs in Scotland ever done the same?

We have witnessed OF supporters in your home end at Renfrewshire derbies. WTF is that about? 

Hopefully Agent McGinn finishes the job tonight and see you soap dodging windae lickers relegated to your rightful place in the seaside leagues.

617B935B-6BAD-4C6D-B527-A82F5DF31C97.jpeg.d7af359c22651d6573f02f3486182b16.jpeg

6 hours ago, Yflab said:

We have witnessed OF supporters in your home end at Renfrewshire derbies. WTF is that about? 

Hopefully Agent McGinn finishes the job tonight and see you soap dodging windae lickers relegated to your rightful place in the seaside leagues.

617B935B-6BAD-4C6D-B527-A82F5DF31C97.jpeg.d7af359c22651d6573f02f3486182b16.jpeg

Aye, cos randomers buying tickets in a public sale is the same as selling your arse to Celtic...

Spoiler

McGinn played well tonight, btw

1 hour ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Hide contents

McGinn played well tonight, btw

McGinn is too good for your shitty club. Even at his age.