The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

13 hours ago, 4RedCards said:

Which streaming platform do GMFC use? As I won’t shell out for pixellot untill it is much better that the Airdrie v Queens effort, will club announce before taking money?

We had the same experience with dodgy tracking - Pixellot have patched their software and we've seen vast improvements in both the general framing and the tracking. Airdrieonian's too have had the updates - they offered their game against Albion Rovers free on the 29th and I didn't see one tracking drop-off during the game.

11 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If the match streaming is coming from the main stand camera I want a discount  for restricted viewing. 

Sure. Morton will give you £2 off for restricted viewing, and also £2 off for the lack of legroom in the virtual stand.

........as long as you’re happy to pay £4 for the virtual car park.

12 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If the match streaming is coming from the main stand camera I want a discount  for restricted viewing. 

Claiming a discount for something that hasn't happened yet and might not be the case. That will work out well for you.

55 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Sure. Morton will give you £2 off for restricted viewing, and also £2 off for the lack of legroom in the virtual stand.

........as long as you’re happy to pay £4 for the virtual car park.

And to make it more realistic I'll take a virtual 50 yard walk to the toilet,  stand outside in a virtual queue for 5 minutes,  go back to my virtual seat up a couple of flights of virtual stairs having probably missed a goal. Sounds almost like actually being there. 

32 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Claiming a discount for something that hasn't happened yet and might not be the case. That will work out well for you.

It's only a virtual claim of course. Don't take everything so literally. 

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

And to make it more realistic I'll take a virtual 50 yard walk to the toilet,  stand outside in a virtual queue for 5 minutes,  go back to my virtual seat up a couple of flights of virtual stairs having probably missed a goal. Sounds almost like actually being there. 

You’re optimistic...

3 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Yup, we make a virtue out of making it virtually the same.   And, in the spirit of this digital age, help yourself to one of these  👍

51 minutes ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

You’re optimistic...

QoS fans' optimism doesn't usually fade until February approaches.  It might fade earlier this season if our recruitment turns out to be  as bad as fans of other clubs predict. 

6 hours ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

None of this is any less realistic than the nonsense that wee boy came out with about being assaulted by the stewards when he was ejected from the ground for recording it the last time you visited.