The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 hours ago, Toby said:

Good post, agreed.

😜

47 minutes ago, virginton said:

If you wish to comment on the Morton forum then you can still log in under your old Spot Ton account, hth.

Wrong again, champ; not me, never was. Better luck next time, thanks for playing, etc, etc.

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:
3 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
^^^   the guy who said “what a fud”  about Tidser.
What a fud.

Yes. Yes I did. Now seems I am 2 for 2.

Yes. Yes you are - because you’re the fud who always refers to Shankland as an “arsehole of a boy” , as you seem to believe that when he was with Morton he was intentionally crap.

Yes. Yes you are - because you’re the fud who always refers to Shankland as an “arsehole of a boy” , as you seem to believe that when he was with Morton he was intentionally crap.
He is an arsehole of a boy and deserves to be maligned for his contribution at Cappielow.

Please show me where I have ever said intentional. Loss of confidence excuses it in some way but does not excuse his attitude while here.

22 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

He is an arsehole of a boy and deserves to be maligned for his contribution at Cappielow.

Please show me where I have ever said intentional.

22 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Loss of confidence excuses it in some way but does not excuse his attitude while here.

Saved me the bother. Thanx.

😄 pish-stained old jakey, wow, hilarious patter vt. The only jakey on this thread is you - like many others, I've seen the photo. 😉

And on that subject, some supermarket security footage has come to light that apparently shows you too - the name is correct, the age at the time would be right and the subject matter clinches it........    Enjoy.

• 2 weeks later...

Heads up for Morton fans travelling by train to our game on the 29th. Buses replace trains between Kilmarnock and Dumfries until 16 March. Think you can use your Scotrail tickets to go to Carlisle via Lockerbie and back up to Dumfries. If you get off at Lockerbie instead, looks like you’d need to pay to get to Dumfries from there as not mentioned as an alternative.

https://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/242112.aspx?_ga=2.82680095.8235339.1581868146-1642003281.1581868146

Hi,

I'm working on a View From the Terrace and looking for Morton fans who will be at Saturday's game vs Alloa Athletic and be happy to talk about their Cappielow memories for a VT we are shooting called "Theatre of Dreams."

If you're interested then give me a shout, it would just be a few questions pre-match.

Cheers, Chris

Edited by TheCaptainsArmband

21 minutes ago, TheCaptainsArmband said:

Hi,

I'm working on a View From the Terrace and looking for Morton fans who will be at Saturday's game vs Alloa Athletic and be happy to talk about their Cappielow memories for a VT we are shooting called "Theatre of Dreams."

If you're interested then give me a shout, it would just be a few questions pre-match.

Cheers, Chris

I'll dae it if ye shout me a pint in the Norseman

4 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

I'll dae it if ye shout me a pint in the Norseman

"ahh i remember it like it was yesterday...peaso put that penalty away to bring it back to 2-2 to all but seal the title...8 points clear, thistle deflated, shuggie murray loses his mind again and gets sent aff..nothing could go wrong....i would finally realise my dream of seeing my belived ton in the SPL......the horror......the horror......."

Edited by Daftjag