The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

9 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

So who's going to self-identify as a troll?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51008851

Can only presume David Hopkin will be first in the queue because if he is not trolling us with his post match interviews he needs medical help

Luckily I'm not on twitter so can't get banned for that personal attack

That this has turned into a story being reported by the BBC and STV is testament to how incompetent the club have been here. They’ve created a story where none existed.

If there was any genuine abuse they could have just blocked those doing it quietly. Instead they’ve had a massive tantrum, blocked some 15 year olds for tweeting ‘what a joke’ then doubled down on it after fans of every other club in the country pointed and laughed at them for being so tinpot.

4 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

That this has turned into a story being reported by the BBC and STV is testament to how incompetent the club have been here. They’ve created a story where none existed.

If there was any genuine abuse they could have just blocked those doing it quietly. Instead they’ve had a massive tantrum, blocked some 15 year olds for tweeting ‘what a joke’ then doubled down on it after fans of every other club in the country pointed and laughed at them for being so tinpot.

More knicker wetting pish.

As if any employer, with a duty of care to it's employees, is going to allow any old twisted wee dick to use its own media platforms to impugn said employees..

The post above implied the manager was an incompetent twat.

Of course the club was right to go public.

15 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

As if any employer, with a duty of care to it's employees, is going to allow any old twisted wee dick to use its own media platforms to impugn said employees..

Shut up Dave!

Dave MacKinnon. :lol:

To put it into context, he was our CEO type and appointed Alex Rae. Fucked off in a huff when we sacked Rae and appointed Jocky Scott. Picked Alex Rae ahead of Derek McInnes.

Built up a huge signing, said an ex-Prem superstar was signing, turned out to be David Worrell. (Never played in the top flight of English football)

Very thin skinned. On the positive side, he kept us financially secure which is a massive kudos considering our past.

There was indeed some serious knicker wetting behaviour, but it was going on in the media office at the club.

Oh wait, there's always one loonball.

21 hours ago, MENTALFATHER79 said:

The guy who does the social media is actually your CEO I am hearing David McKinnon.   Clearly not got a clue without fans you don't have fans.   

I was correct big Dave the CEO was the social media Twitter guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's tinpot

On 05/01/2020 at 19:28, Scosha said:

I’ve not seen any “personal abuse”. The guy doing the tweets is a bit over the top with some of them when we score a goal etc and a couple of people asked him to calm It down a bit but that’s all I’ve 

I suppose the word jobbie is abuse and will be blocked if you yous that word.

2 minutes ago, MENTALFATHER79 said:

I was correct big Dave the CEO was the social media Twitter guy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's tinpot

He isn’t. He posted that tweet and the statement, leaving the actual media guy hung out to dry.