The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

That’s a fantastic signing and rectifies one of the biggest problem areas. If we can add a couple of quality defenders then the squad will be looking quite decent, but that’s a big if.

Saturday is probably a write-off barring those defensive signings coming in, but I’d rather we wait for the right players this time than rush in and end up with another dud.

You're wrong there; I can comment on any post that I want to, just as anyone else can comment on mine. Feel free to join in. 

And just to be clear:  yours WAS a crap post. A statement of the bleedin' obvious, compounded by a stupid play on the guy's name. 

7 hours ago, virginton said:

lol wut

Lads, it's Hibs.

Image result for alex ferguson

I mean Nesbitt and Cadden running at their full backs could be hilarious, but I’d resigned myself to their midfield doing worse damage to whatever ridiculous defence we put out regardless.

Then again, The Famous do have form for putting Hibs in their box.

Spirited performance against Hibernian, with some encouraging signs.  The defence can be politely described,  as a work in progress, and need to improve ASAP. 

Where is VAR when you need it for Hibernian's third and fourth goals?.  Referee and assistants clearly needed a video  to help them. 

Tumilty’s signed for Dumbarton on loan until January.

You’d hope that means a right back signing is now definite and will be confirmed in the next couple of days, because it’d be madness to let our only right back go when our alternatives are wasting Jacobs or letting McAlister get roasted there.

Only until January? Shame.

In saying that, I wouldn't be surprised if that was a term Dumbarton wanted rather than us in case he turns out to be mince (hint - he will).

Edited by #Gary

5 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

Tumilty’s signed for Dumbarton on loan until January.

You’d hope that means a right back signing is now definite and will be confirmed in the next couple of days, because it’d be madness to let our only right back go when our alternatives are wasting Jacobs or letting McAlister get roasted there.

Just dropping in to say thanks!! 👍🏻 ⚽ 🥅 

Edited by C'mon_the_Sons

On 10/06/2019 at 19:42, ebobsboy said:

As much as I hated McKinnon's brand of anti football and baffling tactics and formations which ultimately got us relegated, he has gone a small way to redeeming himself today with those two signings especially Tidser. Some boi. Obviously Telfer will sign next. 

On 10/06/2019 at 19:38, Tidser said:

Bye guys!

Ill be back later for a few more players. After that, just turn the lights off. 

On 10/06/2019 at 15:01, sick boy said:

you lads ok? x

On 10/06/2019 at 15:09, Senor Bairn said:

Hahahahahahhaha Hahahahahahhahahaha Hahahahahahahahaha

Know your place x

On 10/06/2019 at 15:11, sick boy said:

shows how big a club we are if we can entice your best player to drop down a league

On 10/06/2019 at 15:11, Rugster said:

Imagine Falkirk, in the utter shitter we are in just now, boardroom turmoil, season tickets at an all time low, no idea who is going to own us, mutiny among the fans, relegated to the third tier, and yet STILL we're a better option than Morton for their best player. Chin up lads xx

Just two months later: Tidser is already getting subbed at half time as Falkirk get sworded by Clyde. Fucking Clyde

9c74c64e-6c3f-45c5-bf2d-d92f2ca76697.jpg.67131dd2e8346750a94fdd6ed011e864.jpg

Thanks for playing anyway, chumps. 

30ee5cf0-f17b-4da8-bfa6-34cfd7a3cb7c.jpg.96ab5697327e9b3ba0f5641e7e75ffb2.jpg