The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

13 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

nah, but we don’t suffer fools gladly.

11 hours ago, GiGi said:

Did you make 2 alias accounts to post on the Morton thread? 

YIKES

11 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

Was thinking the exact same tbh.

11 hours ago, Nightmare said:

The Tidser alias was a bit of a riddy, but possibly acceptable in the circumstances of this “rivalry”.

Going to the effort to re-reg as ‘Buchanan & Telfer’, though, is incredibly tragic.

9 hours ago, Bailey1874 said:

No - You own McKinnon (Ha Ha) and Ton cast off's (apart from Tidser who you are over paying for in League One), enjoy !

lol

all about Falkirk. Bring on the tears 

17 minutes ago, Buchanan & ?Telfer said:

lol

all about Falkirk. Bring on the tears 

I know you think you're getting bites here, but no one here is upset. We're actually just embarrassed for you.

Just now, Estragon is a fud said:

Would you rather I posted them to that account, or the Buchanan & Telfer one?

jesus christ, I can assure you lad this is my only account x

50 minutes ago, sick boy said:

jesus christ, I can assure you lad this is my only account x

Clever of them then to not capitalise the first letter of every post to make you look guilty of being a tragic wee loser with multiple Morton-obsessed aliases

They should have added a wee x at the end of the occasional post to complete the imitation

3 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

Clever of them then to not capitalise the first letter of every post to make you look guilty of being a tragic wee loser with multiple Morton-obsessed aliases

They should have added a wee x at the end of the occasional post to complete the imitation

morton forum really is slow when the only topic is false accusations of fake accounts.

also hilarious how raging and seething they lads have wound you up x

ETA- don't even think I have posting anything malicious on this forum this week to warrant such hate, amusing that I live in your heads rent free

Edited by sick boy

17 minutes ago, sick boy said:

morton forum really is slow when the only topic is false accusations of fake accounts.

ETA- don't even think I have posting anything malicious on this forum this week to warrant such hate, amusing that I live in your heads rent free

Like I said earlier - no hate, just embarrassment. You're a vl mate

17 minutes ago, sick boy said:

You can wheel this nonsense out all you want but I'd rather deal with facts.

Facts are Falkirk as a club are a laughing stock and Morton utterly breaking you last season has played a huge part in that.  

We've had the last laugh every time its came to the crunch and you're now seeing taking our cast offs as some kind of moral victory.  

Other than getting Tidser on wages that are well above seaside league levels you've zero to gloat about. 

You'll soon find out that Buchanan and Telfer really aren't very good.

Back in your box you go and we'll let you know when it's ok to come out again.

And while you're in there learn some humility and dont repeat mistakes of the past as itll come back to bite you on the arse.  Again.  

:thumsup2

5 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Morton utterly breaking you

you're kidding, right?

I could go on twitter right now and find you hundreds of (Recent) tweets of foaming at the mouth Morton fans.

even your own pal Jamie was losing his mind on your wee morton forum.

Edited by sick boy

2 minutes ago, sick boy said:

you're kidding, right?

I could go on twitter right now and find you hundreds of (Recent) tweets of foaming at the mouth Morton fans.

I'm sure you could and I could do likewise.  However, you're the fans that has seen your club relegated amidst all sorts of off-field turmoil bringing no end of point and laugh moments for the rest of us to partake in.  All on the back of you gloating that you'd taken our manager to begin "the Rayvolution" only to have him relegate you while failing to beat Jonathan Johansson in 4 attempts.   We've been here before.  Learn from your past mistakes or you're destined to repeat them.   Now piss off to your own wee forum and fling some eyeballs at the Montrose fans or something. :)

Any news or rumours of a new centre back. Sorry Raith boy didn't show that well v QOS in playoffs and  don't think we will look to part with transfer payments. 

Well might have to be a last minute job hopefully English L3 standard or is Kerr Waddle  being kept on at Dundee as he will fit our budget.

Edited by Paisley Ton
Spelling

you're kidding, right?
[emoji38]

But you're not obsessed. Honest. It's us that are obsessed. Really.

[emoji38]

2 hours ago, Principal Flutie said:

A guy posting under three aliases on the Morton thread telling us it's about Falkirk. He's also definitely thick enough not to understand the irony in that. Starting to feel sorry for him tbh

Out of interest, who's the three accounts you're thinking of? 

23 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Any news or rumours of a new centre back. Sorry Raith boy didn't show that well v QOS in playoffs and  don't think we will look to part with transfer payments. 

Well might have to be a last minute job hopefully English L3 standard or is Kerr Waddle  being kept on at Dundee as he will fit or budget.

Settle for Gunning!