The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

It's good to see that P&B is allowed to be operated as it was intended again with fans slagging other teams fans when they get one over on them now that Falkirk fans finally have something to not cry about.

1 hour ago, Ecosse83 said:

I've seen enough of Tidser but can't say I've seen enough of Buchanan to have an opinion that's why I'm not sure! 

If Buchanan didn't have the option on his contract to extend I'm not sure he would have been offered an extension.

He was pretty average over the season and showed only glimpses of the potential I thought he had when he signed.  

I like many Falkirk fans now rated Buchanan before he signed for us, but he never seemed to fulfill  that potential. 

There was a Pars fan saying the exact same as me after he left them too. 

It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't for Falkirk he would have been heading to Airdrie or similar until they stepped in and tripled his wage and gave him a 2 year deal

As much as I hated McKinnon's brand of anti football and baffling tactics and formations which ultimately got us relegated, he has gone a small way to redeeming himself today with those two signings especially Tidser. Some boi. Obviously Telfer will sign next. 

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Snake signs snake for snakes.

It’s cute that you’re in here trying to make friends because even your own club’s fans think you’re a moron. 

Who we taking next then?

You’d think after spending months gloating about tapping up McKinnon, changing avatars to his face and predicting a top 3 finish courtesy of the Rayvolution, only to finish a respectable bottom place, you’d learn your lesson. Apparently not.

Attempting a wind up over it is both obvious and understandable, but looking at this it seems like some Falkirk fans are genuinely happy about signing Gregor Buchanan rather than just pretending they are to take the piss.

Falkirk fans have clearly learned nothing from the past 12 months.    Still, at least Morton fans aren't wanting to arrange fights in car parks with them, attack their club officials or racially abuse their own black players yet.  

And then obviously deny it all.   

Enjoy Buchanan, boys.

5 hours ago, Rugster said:

Imagine Falkirk, in the utter shitter we are in just now, boardroom turmoil, season tickets at an all time low, no idea who is going to own us, mutiny among the fans, relegated to the third tier

Why imagine, nae need - you guys are livin' the dream and all of us big clubs in the league above are lovin' it.

Spoiler

:thumsup2  :lol:  :P

15 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Why imagine, nae need - you guys are livin' the dream and all of us big clubs in the league above are lovin' it.

Hide contents

:thumsup2  :lol:  :P

That's your first decent post.  Well in.

That awkward moment when some wee guy pretends to laugh at something that’s actually eating his wee soul from the inside out[emoji23]

Haha, not a chance mate, we knew he was going anyway! Off to League 1 you pop, thanks.

6 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

Haha, not a chance mate, we knew he was going anyway! Off to League 1 you pop, thanks.

Half your team thought I was staying, and the other half thought I was going to Dundee.

Meanwhile, there's a lot of salty tears from Morton fans that really, really don't care. 

ainsleys_caribbean_kitchen_ep2_02.jpg

Half your team thought I was staying, and the other half thought I was going to Dundee.

Meanwhile, there's a lot of salty tears from Morton fans that really, really don't care. 

ainsleys_caribbean_kitchen_ep2_02.thumb.jpg.c2885f7a1445c3ec92dd1bd51ee9e4d5.jpg
Virgin

It's just like when top level players go to America. 

They can't cut it at the higher level anymore. So they drop down a few levels plus get more money. With no pressure or expectations.

And play in front of people who don't understand football.

Good luck Michael, enjoy your retirement 

19 minutes ago, LauriestonBairn said:

IMG_3634.jpg

^^^remembering when your tinpot casuals were battered outside Cappielow by a far inferior number of angry locals.

Edited by LargsTON