The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I agree 100% -  but please stop referring to Morton as "the famous".  Even when used ironically it's just cringeworthy. 

Since you asked so politely I will take what you have said on board. And continue referring to Morton as the famous, the real hoops, the pride of the Clyde and any other nom de plume I can think of. Just to annoy you.

2 hours ago, Jani_Uotinen said:

Since you asked so politely I will take what you have said on board. And continue referring to Morton as the famous, the real hoops, the pride of the Clyde and any other nom de plume I can think of. Just to annoy you.

Please yer self. It’s not significant enough to annoy me, it’ll just make give a little smile and shake of the head -  but, whatever lights your candle.

Be great if we could keep Tidser though.

15 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Please yer self. It’s not significant enough to annoy me, it’ll just make give a little smile and shake of the head -  but, whatever lights your candle.

Be great if we could keep Tidser though.

Wow, a wee rid dot from vt, how will I ever sleep tonight.......   very well, actually.

Genuine question, virgin one - was the rid dot just ‘cos it’s my post, or ‘cos I advocate keeping Tids, or would you rid-dot it twice if you could (I’d bet on the last).  If you seriously think we shouldn’t try to keep Tids because he accepted a far better financial offer from elsewhere, irrespective of the club, then you’re truly a small-minded p***k.

Wow, a wee rid dot from vt, how will I ever sleep tonight.......   very well, actually.
Genuine question, virgin one - was the rid dot just ‘cos it’s my post, or ‘cos I advocate keeping Tids, or would you rid-dot it twice if you could (I’d bet on the last).  If you seriously think we shouldn’t try to keep Tids because he accepted a far better financial offer from elsewhere, irrespective of the club, then you’re truly a small-minded p***k.

Very obsessive and bizarre behaviour Rudolph. Sober up Mr Insomnia.

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

^^^ verge of tears

Have another one then seeing as you're not at all bothered by it.

40 minutes ago, Jani_Uotinen said:

Very obsessive and bizarre behaviour Rudolph. Sober up Mr Insomnia.

Neither obsessive nor bizarre, chum; I’d genuinely like an answer to the question. Not that I expect to GET  one; vt always avoids answering when it’s a question which he can’t  answer without looking like a prize prat.

And since I haven’t touched a drop in days and it’s only just after 10.30 in the evening, what the hell is that last sentence all about? 

Just now, Rudolph Hucker said:

Neither obsessive nor bizarre, chum; I’d genuinely like an answer to the question. Not that I expect to GET  one; vt always avoids answering when it’s a question which he can’t  answer without looking like a prize prat.

9 minutes ago, virginton said:

^^^ verge of tears

Have another one then seeing as you're not at all bothered by it.

^^^ Right on cue. Predictable as the weather. 

12 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You got a red dot because VT is a nonce.

Some of the beastly stuff he has posted in the past makes you wonder why he is not banned.

4 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Some of the beastly stuff he has posted in the past makes you wonder why he is not banned.

Well, using the pic of the little girl was/is disgraceful but calling him a nonce on the back of that is a bit strong.

He's definitely a complete p***k though.

Unless he's circumcised. 

And since I haven’t touched a drop in days and it’s only just after 10.30 in the evening, what the hell is that last sentence all about? 

Didn't virgin start the famous cringy pish? I'm sure I've read it several thousand times.

A real meeting of the minds here...

5 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
7 hours ago, The Naitch said:

A real meeting of the minds here...

Meaning?

Meaning, he thinks you and the other two he quoted are thick.

Then you went and proved it, sterling work.

1 hour ago, cappiecat said:

Meaning, he thinks you and the other two he quoted are thick.

Then you went and proved it, sterling work.

Aaahh right, isTHAT the point he was attempting to make? 

Since not too many have ever thought of that poster as an accurate barometer of intelligence excuse me while I pap his opinion straight into the round file from several feet away.  Done.....   feel free to carry on.

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Since not too many have ever thought of that poster as an accurate barometer of intelligence excuse me while I pap his opinion straight into the round file from several feet away.  Done.....   feel free to carry on.

He’s right though.

The Naitch is actually a pretty good poster IMO FWIW FYI

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

The Naitch is actually a pretty good poster IMO FWIW FYI

OK. TY.