The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

JJ needs to freshen the team up with limited options. I notice McKeown is back so could be an option to put him back at LB and push Iredale further up as we have no width in the team.

We need to be a bit bolder in our homes games starting with ICT next Tuesday. Depending on other results, one win maybe enough to keep us out the bottom two.  

29 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

JJ needs to freshen the team up with limited options. I notice McKeown is back so could be an option to put him back at LB and push Iredale further up as we have no width in the team.

We need to be a bit bolder in our homes games starting with ICT next Tuesday. Depending on other results, one win maybe enough to keep us out the bottom two.  

Iredale needs to be taken out of the team for a while. I'm not a big fan of McKeown, but Iredale's confidence is shot to pieces. He's falling over thinking about crossing and making blundering defensive touches at the moment. 

30 minutes ago, SpoonTon said:

Iredale needs to be taken out of the team for a while. I'm not a big fan of McKeown, but Iredale's confidence is shot to pieces. He's falling over thinking about crossing and making blundering defensive touches at the moment. 

I thought he had a decent spell playing LM. We really don't have anybody else and we badly need width in the team right now as last night we created very little up against a well organised Alloa defence.

The team needs freshened up and we have so few options. Maybe the extra couple of days we gain before our next game can recharge some batteries.

We need to win at least one home game in my option. We won't do it playing the same tactics like we did last night 

Robert Thomson - Out for the season

Kerr Waddle - Out for the season

Denny Johnstone - In light training but unlikely to feature again this season

Bob McHugh - Still recovering from a fracture. Outside chance of a return before the end of the season

Michael Tidser - Back in full training. 

Rory McKeown - Now available for selection again