The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

19 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I'll take apologies from the folk who said I was at the windup over Tids btw. Called it bang on.

(Credit goes to the actual ITK P&B poster who passed on the info)

You did actually. Your post went up on the actual day Tids came to the stadium to sign the PCA, so it was fairly obvious that wasn't a lucky guess.

Albeit as the weeks went on I think everyone knew, or at least everyone in Falkirk did.

I'm actually really happy with that. I've said on here before that I was uncomfortable with the way Golden Casket were funding us and could wind up leaving us in a lot of bother. I'd take some pretty dreadful years if it meant having a sustainable club.

14 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

I'm actually really happy with that. I've said on here before that I was uncomfortable with the way Golden Casket were funding us and could wind up leaving us in a lot of bother. I'd take some pretty dreadful years if it meant having a sustainable club.

It's been dreadful since the late 70s with some brief respite.  I'm not sure that pair of c***s are the answer but we're at a critical time in our history.

I’m glad he has scrapped the three year plan as it was never going to work, the same as Dougie’s five year plan. Time for new ownership and change of direction, I wouldn’t be unhappy with the Easdales coming in if it meant better things.

I’m glad he has scrapped the three year plan as it was never going to work, the same as Dougie’s five year plan. Time for new ownership and change of direction, I wouldn’t be unhappy with the Easdales coming in if it meant better things.
Would that change bring better things though? I'd be concerned.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

We will never know unless we take the chance. No point saying “what if” and sticking with the same routine which is getting us nowhere.

9 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Fucking well concerned as things are. If fan ownership is being discussed then part time football will come at the absolute minimum. The early 2000s are back. 

We look certain to be on sub 1000 crowds and relegated next season on a break even budget.