The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

23 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

The direction they are heading in at the moment is fine. 

No doubt if the direction Falkirk was heading was fine you would lodge an appeal

Why does your Press Release say your appeal is in the best interest of management AND the club?  Surely the club should be management's sole concern. I think your board needs to explain their appeal grounds and motives. 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Chortle. 

I'm fairly certain they're just doing it to wind you up to the point of a stroke, if I'm honest.

If I had to guess, it's worded that way due to the wording of the judgment and whatever they will be introducing in the appeal, without getting into what can and can't be done during an appeal. I'm sure the findings will be out a lot quicker than the last time. Hopefully these ones will be proofread. 

Not sure why anyone is required to guess, Presumably your press release was overseen by your legal team so there is  significance in the use and order of these words. Vexatious litigants normally get squashed  so the club could be playing a dangerous game if it is going into this appeal with mixed motives possibly to protect personal interests/reputations.

15 minutes ago, Branch Ton said:

Not sure why anyone is required to guess, Presumably your press release was overseen by your legal team so there is  significance in the use and order of these words. Vexatious litigants normally get squashed  so the club could be playing a dangerous game if it is going into this appeal with mixed motives possibly to protect personal interests/reputations.

Serious question: Is winning the 'case' more important to you than finishing above us? I ask because, going by your posts, it appears to be a greater concern than Morton's current plight.

Edited by badgerthewitness
punctuations n that

Had to laugh reading the Morton board earlier - there was virginton accusing JJ of "insulting the intelligence of the fan base". Vt has been doing the same for years on an almost daily basis. 

"Do as I say, not as I do". What a pillock. 

2 hours ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

You're not sure why I have to guess? Probably because I'm not an employee of the club, ya donkey. 

Vexatious litigants? One, we're not in the USA. Two, it's an appeal that we are entitled to file. Three, and most importantly, f**k off with your word salad bollocks. 

You might not be an employee but you are  certainly an apologist for your excuse of a  board. Suggest  a photo of Margaret Lang dressed as a muppet might be a better fit for you than  CR. 

What grounds are you basing your appeal entitlement on Judge Rinder ? Is there some precedent, in your favour? Perhaps based on a case where someone cobbled up a shady deal in a flat belonging to a competitor, omitted facts and produced an unreliable scrote as a witness in the original case but got of because they are habitual whingers? 

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Had to laugh reading the Morton board earlier - there was virginton accusing JJ of "insulting the intelligence of the fan base". Vt has been doing the same for years on an almost daily basis. 

"Do as I say, not as I do". What a pillock. 

You mean, people still post on that site?

I was banned for being accused of being someone I'm not, if that makes sense. I've since found out that Admin* bans anyone who disagrees with them. 

Democracy at it's finest. 

*Also known as c***s.

Edited by JamJar
Edited for forgetting to refer to the Admin of the Morton Forum as c***s.

I was banned for being accused of being someone I'm not, if that makes sense. I've since found out that Admin* bans anyone who disagrees with them. 
*Also known as c***s.

To be fair, Morton fans on this thread spend all their time arguing with each other. So it’s hardly a surprise to hear it’s just the same on other Morton forums....

You might not be an employee but you are  certainly an apologist for your excuse of a  board. Suggest  a photo of Margaret Lang dressed as a muppet might be a better fit for you than  CR. 
What grounds are you basing your appeal entitlement on Judge Rinder ? Is there some precedent, in your favour? Perhaps based on a case where someone cobbled up a shady deal in a flat belonging to a competitor, omitted facts and produced an unreliable scrote as a witness in the original case but got of because they are habitual whingers? 
Question for you... feel free to give as little details as possible if you wish to answer.
What line of work are you in?

39 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

To be fair, Morton fans on this thread spend all their time arguing with each other. So it’s hardly a surprise to hear it’s just the same on other Morton forums....

Bit unfair, that. We can hardly get a word in for bloody Falkirk fans........ Obsessed, or what?? 

1 hour ago, JamJar said:

*Also known as c***s.

In the end they actually thought you were me. Sorry. :unsure: