The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Spoiler

From my time on P & B I realise this is the umpteenth request for something like this but any help would be much appreciated. I'm in my 4th year at the University of Aberdeen doing a Politics and Sociology degree and for my honours dissertation I'm writing about Scottish football fandom. The title is "What a shitey home support! A study of Scottish football rivalry as tool for capital accumulation".  The plan is to talk about why Scottish football teams hold rivalries and what they provide/ mean to the fans.  I'm choosing St Mirren and Morton as the two teams to study and the plan is to conduct some interviews with dedicated fans about their relationship with  their respective club, town and rivals.I'm a local lad so I can conduct interviews at a time and place of your choosing. The plan is to come to  match day to experience both sets of fans myself so I can easily meet before or after a game.

I know these requests pop up a fair bit but any insight would be very helpful, would be interesting to hear what people make of the rivalry. 

If anyone would be interested, please reply and I can send an e-mail.

Cheers, Fraser.

6 hours ago, The Ghost of B A R P said:

Kyle Thomson revs up the Mystery Machine and fucks off back to Chicago... one down, (hopefully) two or three to come (although Robert Thomson looking less likely to be one of them with Oliver injured).

I want Finns, basically.

Wouldn't surprise me if we signed Nicky Low. He played well in that recent game with Man Utd  reserves. Although I believe he may have other offers.

Pretty sure Tiffs will go too. He just has that look of not wanting to be here. McLean will probably go back to Motherwell or if rumours are true Falkirk.

Denny seems as if he requires another op on his knee as they can't get the swelling down. We defo need another striker in if that is indeed the case.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
4 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:
Only 3 wins ahead of the worst Falkirk team in my living memory lads. What a manger we have, truly magnificent. 

Lets fucking hear ye's

I'm not trying to goad or troll, I just think it's important that the world, including the small backwaters of the Inverclyde peninsula, are aware of someone so special and someone so good at what they do and love. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Believe The Hype said:
Only 3 wins ahead of the worst Falkirk team in my living memory lads. What a manger we have, truly magnificent. 

Lets fucking hear ye's

Let's hear us? My pleasure... Away and f**k yerselves, ya bunch of slavering mutant cuntos...

Enjoyed that, thanks for the opportunity.