The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

5 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Deleted it

Good. Now, do us all a favour and work your way through your back catalogue and delete them too.

And also, noticeable the lack of grief the other guy is getting. Shit stained hypocrites. 

Think you'd find if you looked that I've given the guy plenty of grief in the past, as have many others.

Next.......

As has one of your own. Go fucking moralise at him until he deletes it. 

Ok Sherlock, what Morton-supporting poster has called someone a sex offender? Care to name names?

4 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm done with everything anyway.

Thank f**k.

Edited by Rudolph Hucker

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:
Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.
I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

^^^ Lee Wallace

^^^^ Ray McKinnon.

Best insult I could think of at short notice.

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Good. Now, do us all a favour and work your way through your back catalogue and delete them too.

Think you'd find if you looked that I've given the guy plenty of grief in the past, as have many others.

Next.......

Ok Sherlock, what Morton-supporting poster has called someone a sex offender? Care to name names?

Thank f**k.

Classy response.

I'll be gone soon enough, don't worry. And I know nobody will fucking miss me.

2 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Stuggling with depression and bipolar disorder. You stay classy, why don't you. 

.... and we are meant to know that because....... ??  Think we read teacups in our spare time or something?

Good luck to you if that's true, but I'd suggest that what you've been posting on here and the inevitable reaction to it was never likely to do you any favours. Do yourself a favour and stop posting now.

32 minutes ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

RIP to ex player Graeme Morrison who passed away last night at 42

Sad to hear, and far too young an age for anyone to die. I'm sorry to say I can barely remember him; I think he played in defense or mid but that's about it.

Stuggling with depression and bipolar disorder. You stay classy, why don't you. 

You might be struggling, but that's a brave thing to admit, particularly on P&B, so well done.

Hope you have more good days than bad.

2 hours ago, k-ton said:

You might be struggling, but that's a brave thing to admit, particularly on P&B, so well done.

It’s pretty despicable to use it as a tool to beat another poster with when he was in no way of knowing though.

9 hours ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

RIP to ex player Graeme Morrison who passed away last night at 42

8 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Sad to hear, and far too young an age for anyone to die. I'm sorry to say I can barely remember him; I think he played in defense or mid but that's about it.

Feel bad for saying that I don’t remember him either. 42 is no age though. RIP :( 

53 minutes ago, Toby said:

It’s pretty despicable to use it as a tool to beat another poster with when he was in no way of knowing though.

Not sure I'd be willing to apply that ethical judgement to someone who is dealing with serious mental illness to be honest.   

Sensible
Despite this maybe not being the time and place (mid arguement) you still seem to be looking to use it for point scoring. Probably best just to say nothing tbh.
Not sure I'd be willing to apply that ethical judgement to someone who is dealing with serious mental illness to be honest.   

Sensible again.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

Don't think he was doing that tbf, i think he was just feeling kinda sorry for himself, which would be understandable. Yet your mindset is to think he made that confession as a means to berate another poster. Christ on a bike.......

Anyway, it would've been no more  despicable than the later post of a crying child which mocked not only a guy who had just fessed up to having mental health issues but also the child herself. And yet you saw fit to green-dot that one.

Hypocritical as ever. Stay classless, toby.

16 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Don't think he was doing that tbf, i think he was just feeling kinda sorry for himself, which would be understandable. Yet your mindset is to think he made that confession as a means to berate another poster. Christ on a bike.......

Anyway, it would've been no more  despicable than the later post of a crying child which mocked not only a guy who had just fessed up to having mental health issues but also the child herself. And yet you saw fit to green-dot that one.

Hypocritical as ever. Stay classless, toby.

Yeah, fair point about the picture of the wee lassie.

I’m sure DeeBairn will also hold his hand up and offer JJ an apology for hammering him about something he wasn’t to know of.

7 minutes ago, Toby said:

Yeah, fair point about the picture of the wee lassie.

I’m sure DeeBairn will also hold his hand up and offer JJ an apology for hammering him about something he wasn’t to know of.

To be honest, best thing for DeeBairn would be to avoid this nonsense altogether. Fitba' forums are not good for the mental health of anyone.

Look what they did to Ernie.......

9 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

To be honest, best thing for DeeBairn would be to avoid this nonsense altogether. Fitba' forums are not good for the mental health of anyone.

Look what they did to Ernie.......

Not sure I agree there. I remember him being a complete bellend from pretty much the minute he started posting all those years ago.

They’ve certainly not helped, but I doubt he’d be much different without football forums.

You might be more familiar with him than myself though, given that he’s probably given you a bit more grief than I.

2 hours ago, Toby said:

Not sure I agree there. I remember him being a complete bellend from pretty much the minute he started posting all those years ago.

They’ve certainly not helped, but I doubt he’d be much different without football forums.

You might be more familiar with him than myself though, given that he’s probably given you a bit more grief than I.

You could well be right,  nobody could be that much of an arsehole without years of practice.

"Grief", tho? Pfft, it's all just shite on a fitba forum full of anonymous fannies, including me. If he got his jollies giving me wee rid dots via umpteen aliases every day I take that as proof that I managed to really get on his nips by drawing some attention to his appalling behaviour, and wee dots were the only thing he could do about it. He was  fizzin', and I'll take that as a win every day of the week.