The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

He's went to the trouble of red dotting any post I've made that hints at or glorifies the idea of violence toward Ray McKinnon.

He's gonna be upset when my performance art piece debuts at The Beacon Centre in October

"Stabbing Ray McKinnon: Macabre Reptilian Overtures"
Bairnschild is a fucking roaster tbf and not ever been convinced hes not an alias. Im sure he went through a wee phase of red dotting me too.

20 hours ago, JJ Fae The YY said:

As is mediocre hat stand. A truly remarkable bottom feeder

Wait, what? I'm red dotting myself? I'm fairly certain I would have noticed that..we should get someone on the staff to look at that claim. @mods? 

12 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Sorry to upset you. Only sex offender I'm aware of is the Morton boy that posts pictures of kids. 

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

10 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Much as the guy in question is a  p***k, to call him a sex offender is both ludicrous and worthy of being reported.

I hope he does do tbh as your posts are like a tapeworm up the arsehole oh the message board.

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Edited by DeeBairn

21 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Deleted it, can't be fucked with moralizing from the like of you. Just out of interest, do you know him well, or are you just indulging in a bit of fake internet outrage? 

Deleted it.

You should never have fucking posted it. 

6 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Deleted it.

You should never have fucking posted it. 

Meh, I'll take guidance from you lot when you stop making threats to people you don't like and don't post pictures on minors of forums, until then jog on with the advice. 

And also, noticeable the lack of grief the other guy is getting. Shit stained hypocrites. 

Edited by DeeBairn

8 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

Meh, I'll take guidance from you lot when you stop making threats to people you don't like and don't post pictures on minors of forums, until then jog on with the advice. 

Really. You've branded a fellow poster as sex offender on a public message board you should take all the advice you can get you fucking idiot. 

Just now, Gmfc 23 said:

Really. You've branded a fellow poster as sex offender on a public message board you should take all the advice you can get you fucking idiot. 

As has one of your own. Go fucking moralise at him until he deletes it. 

3 minutes ago, Gmfc 23 said:

Then that poster deserves to be fucking hounded if they have called anyone a sex offender.

Two wrongs dont make it right you've made a c**t of yourself posting that and so have they.

I'm done with everything anyway.