The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

I also heard about the whole gangster incident through a completely impartial source (not a very solid source either but an ex-player who now coaches in the second tier so should know his stuff) and, if it’s what I heard, I don’t blame McKinnon for moving on as soon as possible too.

Morten are now, in my eyes, not only a terrible football club but also very immoral and really should be investigated by the SFA. I would expect, if this source is correct, that nothing will come of the compensation issue because Morten won’t want this issue highlighted to the SFA or the criminal courts.

Greenock Morten - Scotland’s shame.

Literally no one here is one bit interested in your pish.  

Can only confirm I’ve heard the same. Taylor and Henderson can’t get away quick enough either IMO. Tough times.

Are the two gangsters from Charlie's chocolate factory ! Here's the macaroon bars the spearmint chewing gum and the pounders !
Anyway there's no gangsters in Scottish football just ask Dundee Hamilton, Livingston & Sevco ! It's all conjecture!

15 hours ago, boulderdomb said:

Through our previous working relationship with Skelmorlie-based Johansson, we saw potential as a first-team manager and identified him as our primary target to fill the role.

Wouldnt that have made him the primary target when you last recruited a manager? You know, like, a few weeks ago

1 hour ago, k-ton said:

Do you know he wasn’t? 

If he was, he clearly turned you down and you went for McKinnon. If thats the case, sure sounds like JJ wanted the job...

He'll be away soon, if thats the case. St Mirren in all likelihood.

7 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

If he was, he clearly turned you down and you went for McKinnon. If thats the case, sure sounds like JJ wanted the job...

He'll be away soon, if thats the case. St Mirren in all likelihood.

??

Just now, DeeBairn said:

If Johansen was your primary target last time, given you signed McKinnon, does that not indicate JJ wasn't interested and he's only there now because Gerarrd didn't want him?

How would I/you know?

I'm quite enjoying some of the Falkirk-ladz bantz over this debacle but it's always good to know your limits. 

49 minutes ago, k-ton said:

Do you know he wasn’t? 

31 minutes ago, k-ton said:

How would I/you know?

I'm quite enjoying some of the Falkirk-ladz bantz over this debacle but it's always good to know your limits. 

Err, because if he was first choice and he wanted the job he would have been appointed instead of McKinnon.

16 hours ago, Crawford Baptie said:

An already vile club. Not being funny but what are you basing that on? Just out of interest.

Maybe your fans' horrendous behaviour in your imaginary derby with Dunfermline? Abusing Dean Shiels? Cutting an entire youth system and throwing many local boys clubs into turmoil whilst doing so? 

1 hour ago, k-ton said:

How would I/you know?

I'm only going by what boulderdomb said above. 

I'll be happy to be corrected if you know that this wasn't the case.