The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

13 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

All joking apart, and most Morton fans will realise that It`s hard to resist a real point and laugh, but McKinnon comes across as a real c**t in all of this. The next match between the two clubs should be fun.

I agree mate. Just shows up what kind of person he is.  Better without him although thought when he signed 13 players we had had a chance of playoffs at least. Hope the Ian McCall rumour isn't true cos it would make him just as bad as ray. Can we play Falkirk tomorrow. Mark Russell lol 

1 minute ago, sigton said:

I agree mate. Just shows up what kind of person he is.  Better without him although thought when he signed 13 players we had had a chance of playoffs at least. Hope the Ian McCall rumour isn't true cos it would make him just as bad as ray. Can we play Falkirk tomorrow. Mark Russell lol 

Are you suggesting a rumour that McCall is coming to Morton?

If he didn`t want to go to Falkirk he aint coming to Morton. Apologies in advance if I`ve misunderstood. 

43 minutes ago, LargsTON said:

Beautifully put.  You need only look at the way the Falkirk fans have acted on here and the way their board have conducted themselves to realise they're a match made in heaven.  f**k Falkirk and f**k the snake.

And George o'boyle

I am actually fine with this

Falkirk fans have been saying Mark Russell has been their stand out performer along with the goalkeeper. That's about as dire as it gets tbh.

It's hard to see how McKinnon sees himself getting more out of a squad like that. Surely the wages on offer aren't that much higher?

Falkirk can enjoy their time lording it over us as the bigger club all they like. I'd still rather be us than them right now

50 minutes ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Are you suggesting a rumour that McCall is coming to Morton?

If he didn`t want to go to Falkirk he aint coming to Morton. Apologies in advance if I`ve misunderstood. 

Yip. But hopefully not.  

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

Beautifully put.  You need only look at the way the Falkirk fans have acted on here and the way their board have conducted themselves to realise they're a match made in heaven.  f**k Falkirk and f**k the snake.

His careers done now. Can't be trusted. Ray and Mark Russell haha. 6 months to play for Grangemouth reserves

7 minutes ago, sigton said:

His careers done now. Can't be trusted. Ray and Mark Russell haha. 6 months to play for Grangemouth reserves

Clause in his contract caused but ffs never expected that feckin soon. Hopkin hopefully coming in but canny see it

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Loving the wee pivot from the fans here to being all high amd mighty.... "wouldnt want McCall cos that would make him as bad as Ray"

GIRUY

Lolkirk. The c***s club now has a horrible p***k of a manager to add to their 4000 fans :lol:

Lolkirk. The c***s club now has a horrible p***k of a manager to add to their 4000 fans [emoji38]
In all seriousness, if McCall had decided to come to us, would you lot be all over him calling him a snake?

Why is what he has done worse than any other manager who moves on? Or player?

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In all seriousness, if McCall had decided to come to us, would you lot be all over him calling him a snake?

Why is what he has done worse than any other manager who moves on? Or player?

No we wouldn't be calling him a snake as I doubt we'd have been made aware of the c***s intentions.

As for what he's done wrong. Where do I start? He's been in the job for 3  months and was fully backed by the board.

He was taking training in Friday morning and didn't let on what was happening at all. 

If the rumours are true he took part in the squad photo having already spoken to Falkirk. Overall he would have come out of this slightly better if he had shown an ounce of honesty and respect for his employers.

First off, I have no bitterness towards the Falkirk fans having a good laugh at us over this. We fucking deserve it. A bit of bitterness towards their club as I don't think they approached us first, but I don't believe the rumours saying it was as early as they're saying. Plenty of bitterness towards McKinnon for being a wee rat b*****d.

Oh, and the c**t's club is any of the OF you choose. Falkirk FFS. :lol:

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

Lolkirk. The c***s club now has a horrible p***k of a manager to add to their 4000 fans :lol:

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

No we wouldn't be calling him a snake as I doubt we'd have been made aware of the c***s intentions.

As for what he's done wrong. Where do I start? He's been in the job for 3  months and was fully backed by the board.

He was taking training in Friday morning and didn't let on what was happening at all. 

If the rumours are true he took part in the squad photo having already spoken to Falkirk. Overall he would have come out of this slightly better if he had shown an ounce of honesty and respect for his employers.

Morning boys

tenor-5.gif.41340b4527b653705177d55300ca61cc.gif