The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

3 minutes ago, FTOF said:

To be fair, If we receive the sound thrashing that I expect on Saturday,  I wouldn't be that disappointed if we ended up in Morton's current managerial situation next week.:whistle

Irrespective of what happens tomorrow I don’t think we would be hard to deal with. 

6 minutes ago, Firhill_Basin said:

Stupid from McKinnon. Falkirk is a crap job just now with a lot of pressure and hes saddled with a large squad of duds. Could just as easily get hounded out there like Houston and Hartley.  

Probably the most  sensible post I've read regarding McKinnons departure....in short...its ' ALL ABOUT THE MONEY'...cheerio Ray...thanks for installing a good team...we find a new leader and move on. 

Really?

My theory is that he'll have moved on to Queen of the South in the next week or two, then Inverness. He arranges for managers to be sacked then goes to the next team due to play Ross County.

Or did the board tell him to "get tae F***" which he interpreted as get tae Falkirk?

Well it makes as much sense as any other credible reason so far for making this move.

12 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Knowing our board we’ll sign up a manager who is banned from every stadium on the planet and not allowed to manage a football club for 20 years,

JS48964161_925x581_acf_cropped.jpg