The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I don't really have any strong views on McLaughlin although he does seem to have some sort of obsession with his time at Morton.  Someone either at Morton or possibly at QoS told me he was a nasty piece of work but that might just be that person's own opinion.  Quite why he is so bitter is beyond me because I don't recall there ever being any ongoing animosity towards him while he was at Cappielow, other than the general abuse aimed at players who weren't up to the standard we wanted to watch (and that included quite a lot of our players in his day).

Edited by Alibi

2 hours ago, Dunning1874 said:

If he wants to believe that he was unfairly cast aside by Davie Irons due to not being tall enough rather than not being good enough then he can knock himself out.

Well, he can try, but he'd probably miss.

1 minute ago, JessieField said:

Apparently, Morton  have tried to sign some of the young Thai players recently rescued, but they've all said they would rather go back into the caves.

590AA379-A1A1-41AF-9468-9B296DCB454F.gif

Apparently, Morton  have tried to sign some of the young Thai players recently rescued, but they've all said they would rather go back into the caves.
This pish joke belongs in a fucking cave.

8 hours ago, JessieField said:

Horrendous mate, absolutely horrendous!