The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

29 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Can’t even win a playoff match in Scotland, never mind a World Cup :lol: 

Oops, Stirling Albion never happened then? It certainly wouldn’t have in Dr Stephen Strange’ weird and wacky anhedonic universe.

Edited by Branch Ton
Typo

£180 for concessions.  That's pretty good value.  18 games for the price of 12 at last season't £15 a game (though I think someone said the concession pay at the gate rate will be slightly less next season).

37 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Good move making season tickets £199 when we don’t know who will be the manager next season. :lol: 

Our who's gonna be playing for you. Have you got anyone signed up for next season, genuine question?

23 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Long as I'm not entirely pissed off about the new manager I'll happily renew my season ticket. Very good price. 

My thinking as well. I think it's a great price but I'll wait and see who becomes our manager though. If it's Aitken I'll not be buying one.

Crawford Rae has come out and said our aim is to be in the Premiership within 3 years. If that's the case we'll need someone fairly decent in! 

1 hour ago, Alibi said:

£180 for concessions.  That's pretty good value.  18 games for the price of 12 at last season't £15 a game (though I think someone said the concession pay at the gate rate will be slightly less next season).

Concessions will have the tiered pricing - £13 if using a fan card, £15 if buying a ticket.

hhh.JPG

Edited by Jamie_M

I could be pissed off with the new manager and this still makes sense to me. I know I'll attend at least 10 games and that's my £200 quid right there. 

I don't imagine I can be any more pissed off than I was at Duffy being appointed tbh.

Really is a cracking price and  the reaction over on the Morton forum shows its will hopefully be a success.

If we get the right manager in and most of us are happy with it, i can see us selling more season tickets than last year because of that discount.

Amazing what a bit of ambition and clear direction can do. The fan base as a whole were scunnered a few weeks ago but recent communications and now this appears to have changed attitude already, lets hope it continues!

Jamie_M

Paisley Ton I am trying to renew.

My season ticket was issued early last year and does not state a season on it.

Last season trying to buy cup games didn't work and I had to pickup tickets at main gate.

5 hours ago, IainMorton said:

Good move making season tickets £199 when we don’t know who will be the manager next season. :lol: 

Regardless... it' s good to see the club showing some  enterprise and forward planning. 

That is surely seaside league pricing.

Uh oh.  :unsure:

Jamie_M
Last season trying to buy cup games didn't work and I had to pickup tickets at main gate.

So you have never actually had your season ticket registered on the interstadia site? Does it even show you have a season ticket on there?

If not, then no it definitely won't work.

You need to email the club.

4 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Jamie_M

3 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

So you have never actually had your season ticket registered on the interstadia site? Does it even show you have a season ticket on there?

If not, then no it definitely won't work.

You need to email the club.

I'm in same boat.

Doesnt mention my season ticket on the site and doesn't give me option of renewing.

Thinking back, dont think I used the interstadia site, was the finance one.

Sure it will get sorted once I get in touch with club.

6 minutes ago, madton said:

I'm in same boat.

Doesnt mention my season ticket on the site and doesn't give me option of renewing.

Thinking back, dont think I used the interstadia site, was the finance one.

Sure it will get sorted once I get in touch with club.

Yeah, if you never bought on there but just registered on the Interstadia site, your season card won't be registered on your account. 

Email the club. I did today for this very reason. Not sorted yet but got a reply pretty quickly saying they'd try to merge the accounts or forward it to Interstadia to sort.

9 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Yeah, if you never bought on there but just registered on the Interstadia site, your season card won't be registered on your account. 

Email the club. I did today for this very reason. Not sorted yet but got a reply pretty quickly saying they'd try to merge the accounts or forward it to Interstadia to sort.

Aye I'll be doing the same; I eventually gave up on the website last year and bought it from Smiths. Hopefully they will have sorted it out for this season once they get the details merged for renewals.