The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

11 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Remember his vision when we won the 2nd Division back in 2007 that Morton would be playing top flight football within five years?!

There was also the three year plan to get back to the First Division in 2002.

It's almost as if the detailed strategy underpinning these plans was 'appoint manager, hope it all works out, do nothing if turns out the manager is shite.' Which isn't at all similar to our current predicament.

It might come across as taking the end of the season badly but surely I'm not the only one worried about next season? Thomson and McHugh are signed up, that has relegation written all over it.

You guys must be due a wee jaunt to the seaside, no?

Been a few years now.

Come and go.

31 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Let’s all do the Lewis, let’s all do the Lewis, na, na, na, na.... gotta’ love the wee Sellik’ loanee boy.  :)

What acting the big man behind a group of police and stewards? I’m sure he wouldn’t be man enough to do that to a group of Morton fans in the street.

PS yeah I know I’ve taken the bait and expect to be ridiculed for it, but it was stupid of him and there was no need for him to step over that barrier towards the away end.

3 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

What acting the big man behind a group of police and stewards? I’m sure he wouldn’t be man enough to do that to a group of Morton fans in the street.

PS yeah I know I’ve taken the bait and expect to be ridiculed for it, but it was stupid of him and there was no need for him to step over that barrier towards the away end.

Typical Auld Firm player. :)

5 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

In fairness, that sounds like tremendous behaviour.

14 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

Just out of interest, how did you feel about Tam O'Ware's cutthroat gesture to the St Mirren support?

Surely Morgan, Inverclyde's sportsman of the year, was just greeting his adoring townsfolk...

6 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

Just out of interest, how did you feel about Tam O'Ware's cutthroat gesture to the St Mirren support?

Surely Morgan, Inverclyde's sportsman of the year, was just greeting his adoring townsfolk...

It was a tough day for the 434 souls. A sold out stadium, Championees songbook, had to walk past the open top bus parked outside, presentation platform ready for assembly, confetti cannons.... then they lost to us (again), and an Inverclyde citizen ripped the pish.

Pleasing. In spades. Weather was braw’ too. About time!

Edited by pozbaird

39 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

B761CF16-3CC9-4EB9-8EB9-5FAE97332FE0.jpeg

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

F6098959-4BB6-4B80-AE64-1988AEB98447.jpeg