The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Is there a point where this nonsense gets moved to its own dedicated thread so anyone feeling a bit down about themselves can then nip in to it, read a couple of pages, and leave feeling great that at least they aren't a Morton fan?

On ‎09‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 14:34, Dr Watson said:

He was banned from the Morton forum years ago for daring to ask questions about the Star's night and helping the accused defend his case. It was a bit of a closed shop forum at that time, the accusers were allowed to discuss the case on the forum, when the defender and his friends tried to talk about it they got banned. 

That's why he began blogging.

Sorry Dr Watson the Morton forum is still a closed shop that is an embarrassment to  real fans. 

I have been blocked (for my tag?) and tried several times to get a new password with no reply from the so call moderators.

I dare say boys will be boys who play with toys.

Sorry Dr Watson the Morton forum is still a closed shop that is an embarrassment to  real fans. 
I have been blocked (for my tag?) and tried several times to get a new password with no reply from the so call moderators.
I dare say boys will be boys who play with toys.

Who do you post as and why were you booted off it?

41 minutes ago, Dr Watson said:

Nobody knows who you are but everyone knows what you are.

Yeah? Whatever.

What's up with Ernie, anyway?  Wouldnt say he's been missed on here but he's certainly been noticeable by his absence recently (and that's great).

Is he sick? Actually strike that, of COURSE he is. Is he ILL though, or just banned, or unable to pay his broadband account?