The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

1 minute ago, Dunning1874 said:

Definitely an entirely serious post IMO.

It's hard to tell with vT tbh as I'm never quite sure whether he's a parody of himself or just a character from the Viz.

13 hours ago, virginton said:

I don't think you understand what's actually going on here tbh. Not like a Dundee chump to tragically flounder on this thread though.

1498346909356.jpg

Not much to understand really. You just churn out the same shite over and over again. A bit like your mediocre football team. Diddy team. Diddy poster.

On 6/25/2017 at 13:56, Chewing Taffies said:

You just churn out the same shite over and over again. A bit like your mediocre football team.

An apt summary for Dundee's 107 years of trying and failing to win the Scottish Cup as well as an honest self-assessment of your no-mark contribution to the forum IMO.

But as this is a thread discussing The Famous and not in fact the Diddees then I'll have to ask you to leave now. 

tenor.gif

1 hour ago, virginton said:

An apt summary for Dundee's 107 years of trying and failing to win the Scottish Cup as well as an honest self-assessment of your no-mark contribution to the forum IMO.

But as this is a thread discussing The Famous and not in fact the Diddees then I'll have to ask you to leave now. 

tenor.gif

Doesn't feel so bad when you have won 4 major trophies since then, been to two European semi-finals and continue to play in the big league. Must be painful watching lower league football your entire life. I can understand your bitterness. Please continue your discussion as you anticipate facing giants such as Brechin and Queen of the South :lol:

58 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Doesn't feel so bad when you have won 4 major trophies since then, been to two European semi-finals and continue to play in the big league. Must be painful watching lower league football your entire life. I can understand your bitterness. Please continue your discussion as you anticipate facing giants such as Brechin and Queen of the South :lol:

Folk like you and me have no bearing on what happens on the pitch but don't you dare mock Brechin and QoS. Top quality away days. 

2 hours ago, virginton said:

tenor.gif

Related image

Morten.

Folk like you and me have no bearing on what happens on the pitch but don't you dare mock Brechin and QoS. Top quality away days. 

Not sure who he supports (the new app doesn't say) but I am positive he isn't a Dee fan given we owned that mob when they visited.

I'm pretty sure he ended up Livi's first choice keeper last year? He has been at rangers since he was a very young boy and is  very highly thought of. He won DIv 2 with East fife and division 1 with Livi.

taught at the school he went to and he is a cracking boy (as is his brother Sean who played for St Mirren).

i think he would be a very good signing.

I'm pretty sure he ended up Livi's first choice keeper last year? He has been at rangers since he was a very young boy and is  very highly thought of. He won DIv 2 with East fife and division 1 with Livi.
taught at the school he went to and he is a cracking boy (as is his brother Sean who played for St Mirren).

i think he would be a very good signing.

He was aye. Their second choice was 34 year old Juniors 'keeper Gary Maley though, so there was no real competition .

He's just signed a new deal with Rangers and, with plenty of football already under his belt, I don't see him going to Cappielow to be a number 2.

Not happy with the idea of entering into loan deals with Rangers, regardless of how good the player might be.

After their shameful refusal to accept that their fans showered us with various projectiles at that bin a couple of years ago, and the strange disappearance of any CCTV footage, I'd prefer we didn't enter into any dealings with them at all, unless forced by fixtures matching us with them.

if it means cutting off our nose to spite our face, then so be it.