The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

What brain trust came up with this?

They've basically had enough of folk getting away with paying concession entry fee when they shouldn't be. Partly their fault seeing as there's very little in the way of checks done at the turnstiles but at least they're now doing something about it.

Good to see they've started offering match day tickets in advance, including concessions for those actually entitled to it. We've lagged behind a lot of clubs on that front in the past.

Edited by The Naitch

Trying too hard.

If you refer to my posting history you'll see me consistently call out and look down on the cowshed layabouts, alcoholics and thugs.

I am trying hard, I'm hard at trying to get them out of Morton and this is a good step towards it. If they don't have the means to attend then don't. They should have other priorities and it would be irresponsible to spend on going to football. They have no divine right to attend and lie to do it and Morton and the decent shouldn't have to foot the bill for them.

If you refer to my posting history you'll see me consistently call out and look down on the cowshed layabouts, alcoholics and thugs.

I am trying hard, I'm hard at trying to get them out of Morton and this is a good step towards it. If they don't have the means to attend then don't. They should have other priorities and it would be irresponsible to spend on going to football. They have no divine right to attend and lie to do it and Morton and the decent shouldn't have to foot the bill for them.

Consistently call them out on an online fans forum? Yeah that will work.