The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Anyone whose mind even makes the Celtic link needs to have a word with themselves before reporting to the sea. Says far more about them than anyone who chose their favourite design without Old Firm based prejudice.

The process was not about choosing something unique it was about choosing a cracker of a new top for next year and that box has been ticked.

Sobbing uncontrollably over a few wee lines. 😆

Edited by Jamie_M

Anyone whose mind even makes the Celtic link needs to have a word with themselves before reporting to the sea. Says far more about them than anyone who chose their favourite design without Old Firm based prejudice.

The process was not about choosing something unique it was about choosing a cracker of a new top for next year and that box has been ticked.

Sobbing uncontrollably over a few wee lines.

This.

We're just a "thanks for playing" away from a full house - surprised it hasn't come yet tbh.

Anyway, I feel I've stated my case pretty clearly. Can further explain my disappointment if need be.

DEMOCRACY WORKS. The tear-stained Celtic meltdowns can do one. It's a great looking strip, and the majority of the fanbase agree.

Not necessarily. The majority (who were able to vote) voted for the other four options.

Anyone who's bothered by Celtic having once had a similar type of hoops is strange, and there's nothing wrong with the pinstripes through the hoops. However, I refuse to believe that anyone could honestly look at that top in person and think the yellow stripes down the side aren't utterly ridiculous. The yellow turns a perfectly nice kit into a bogging one.

Sack the fans.

Electoral systems thread for this

It does seem the people with taste were split between the retro and tartan options, while the uncultured hordes snuck in through the middle with that utter shiter.

Should have used Single Transferable Vote, IMO.

I preferred number 3 but don't mind number 4 either. The major flaw on #4 for me is the badge is lost on the blue hoop, if they put the badge on a white hoop instead it would improve the top drastically imo. Don't mind the yellow stripe.

Yes it is. Goodbye. There is no game being played.

Morton's season ticket sales of ~800 aren't even the largest source of gate revenue. Given that the average attendance last season was 2731, ordinary gate receipts are worth more than double the season ticket figures. And that's leaving entirely to one side prize money, which for last season also generated far more revenue for the club than season ticket sales.

Swing and a miss, chump. 

Jon Scullion still at Morton?

Aye, although his new deal is only six months than the full season.

I really hope he gets a decent chance to prove himself, but if Duffy's going to persist with a flat four in midfield it's hard to see where he fits in.

Edited by Dunning1874