The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I don't believe you turned down retro and tartan for pinstripes.

You let Scotland down, Morton.

The tartan one was practically made from paper mache and empty loo rolls.

Next season we can have a much better quality tartan strip so we can jump around town wearing it lapping up all the pussy it will get us.

The tartan one was practically made from paper mache and empty loo rolls.

Next season we can have a much better quality tartan strip so we can jump around town wearing it lapping up all the pussy it will get us.

I don't care if it's made out of tin cans, it's tartan!

Good result. Retro was also a belter so should be revisited as should the tartan.

The tartan hoops concept is a world beater, but the implementation was poor.

Our next top after this one should be tartan hoops, better designed, better quality and it will be the best shirt ever.

Edited by Jamie_M

I'm really happy we decided to go with a repurposed Celtic kit.

Don't be mad, it's very smart. I don't think this attitude of comparing everything to Celtic is very healthy. Wee man syndrome.

Don't be mad, it's very smart. I don't think this attitude of comparing everything to Celtic is very healthy. Wee man syndrome.

I'm not comparing everything to Celtic, it's almost identical to their 2013/14 kit.

I'm not comparing everything to Celtic, it's almost identical to their 2013/14 kit.

You mean it has wee lines through the hoops like that one but everything else is different?

Yeah suppose so. But grrr they picked the most popular choice! Gnash, wail etc.

You mean it has wee lines through the hoops like that one but everything else is different?

Yeah suppose so. But grrr they picked the most popular choice! Gnash, wail etc.

I mean it's almost identical, and kind of weird that we're now hearing about how changes/alterations can be accommodated - shouldn't that have been clear from the get-go?

Anyway, we picked the 2nd most boring design.

Grr, people express an opinion contrary to the outcome, what an outrage

I like the pinstripes, how is that more boring than plain hoops? We've never had it before. Between that and 3 were always going to be the choice and most people would have been happy with either of them.

I like the pinstripes, how is that more boring than plain hoops? We've never had it before. Between that and 3 were always going to be the choice and most people would have been happy with either of them.

#1 wasn't that bad but was never going to get picked

#2 was pish

#3 was bold as f**k

#4 was, as stated, a dodgy Celtic top from the Barras

#5 would've been perfect if it had been done better

So Morton can't do any designs that Celtic have ever had? We were wearing hoops and luminous yellow before they did but I doubt they were greeting about it.

Why would we want to? When we're getting out-the-catalogue hooped pished, obviously there's hundreds of teams who'll be wearing similar.

But when we get the chance to properly decide on a unique and custom-made design, then choose something that's already been done - by Celtic no less - it's fucking boring.