The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

No idea how many of each kit they've got. If they've just got say 5 of each just now before ordering more they'll auction them off for each losing kit, but if they've got enough of each to just put them on sale first come first served I'm genuinely buying all of them.

Still going start a petition to sack our fans if we end up voting for the pinstripe though.

Pinstripes getting my vote

Cowshed118, on 27 May 2016 - 18:42, said:

If the winning kit isnt the nike one, would that mean we would have to make a new away shirt, surely we wouldnt have a home and away kit made by different manufacturers?

There won't be a new away kit. We will have different manufacturers.

If the winning kit isnt the nike one, would that mean we would have to make a new away shirt, surely we wouldnt have a home and away kit made by different manufacturers?

The same manufacturer only matters if you have a legally binding contract with them, which we don't as we just pick them off the rack.

The SPFL couldn't care less if you have different manufacturers either.

Edited by port-ton

Just been to vote.

As has been outlined already, the quality is obvious between the 2 manufacturers. I'll be honest, I went in completely set to vote for the tartan top, however quality just lets it down.

Once you see the in person, it really comes down to the retro traditional, or the pinstriped options.

Warren himself also agreed regarding the quality and said a number of folk said the same as me - went in to vote for tartan but went for something else in the end.

After a good look, I went for the pinstriped. Very smart and looked completely bespoke for us.

Wasn't there one season recently where Hamilton Academical had tops made by one company and shorts by another?

The pinstripes is a pish, middle-ground vote. Not traditional hoops but nothing new, or even vaguely interesting.

Snooze-fest if we end up saying no to the retro AND the tartan options.

retro 1980s John Boag / Jim Duffy top looks best by a mile to this neutral.

will be interesting to see what the fans end up choosing.

Just had ma maw and auntie inform me they voted for the tartan kit. They've got no interest in football whatsoever but think it "looks nice".

We may have found a fault with the voting system

Just had ma maw and auntie inform me they voted for the tartan kit. They've got no interest in football whatsoever but think it "looks nice".

We may have found a fault with the voting system

People with no interest in Morton turning up and voting is fine by me, provided they're going for something other than the pinstripe.

Edited by Dunning1874