The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Would I be right in saying that the 1874 and tartan hoops tops have the millions logo as part of the material whereas the other 3 have it stuck on top?

Yup - 1874 and PSL strips are just showing options. PSL top has the 1874 on the back neck and vice versa

No idea how many of each kit they've got. If they've just got say 5 of each just now before ordering more they'll auction them off for each losing kit, but if they've got enough of each to just put them on sale first come first served I'm genuinely buying all of them.

Still going start a petition to sack our fans if we end up voting for the pinstripe though.

If it makes you feel any better I mocked up a pinstripe hooped Morton top years before Celtic blatantly stole my design. We did it first and ours looks better.

Be smart, pick the pinstripes.

A few on the Morton forum have been to see the tops and are commenting on the slightly poorer quality of the material of the tartan one. Given I won't be able to get to vote, I'll trust the majority, but the pinstripe one looks good too.

AyrshireTon, on 27 May 2016 - 17:48, said:

A few on the Morton forum have been to see the tops and are commenting on the slightly poorer quality of the material of the tartan one. Given I won't be able to get to vote, I'll trust the majority, but the pinstripe one looks good too.

Lee Kilday also referenced quality on twitter when he said numbers 3 and 4 were way better.