The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Sat shaking my head at how invested (presumably) adult men are getting at clothing. The original would have been fine and the brain dead 'fans' who ran this petition have cost the club precious money in running this pointless exercise.

What's more, the young check out staff in Smiths tomorrow have the misfortune of 'here where dae yi vote fur eh Morton tap?" from the Cowshed knuckledraggers as they no doubt juke the queue ahead of decent families in to clothe their children.

But no, of course the tshirst eleven strangers wear is of utmost importance. Get a life.

Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

No! It's Queueman!

Thanks for saving the day again Queueman! My hero.

Sat shaking my head at how invested (presumably) adult men are getting at clothing. The original would have been fine and the brain dead 'fans' who ran this petition have cost the club precious money in running this pointless exercise.

What's more, the young check out staff in Smiths tomorrow have the misfortune of 'here where dae yi vote fur eh Morton tap?" from the Cowshed knuckledraggers as they no doubt juke the queue ahead of decent families in to clothe their children.

But no, of course the tshirst eleven strangers wear is of utmost importance. Get a life.

f**k up!

:lol:

I admit I thought the way people were greetin' about a t-shirt they'll only wear for a year at the football was embarassing. Especially the weirdos who copy/pasted their e-mails of complaint to the facebook groups and the petition was a right brass neck.

Fair play tho'. Those new strips are cracking efforts and the club will make far more out of those, even accounting for any losses from cancelling previous orders, than they would with the cheap thing we guy given last week.

Boooo killjoy :P . It's ages till pre season starts, what are we meant to talk about? The Euros?  :lol:

Really good effort by the club following the s*1+storm that followed the original kit release.

The white sleeved one Kilday is wearing in the pictures would be my first pic, followed by the tartan. A combination of those two would have been an absolute topper.

Who shat in your cereal?

Go tartan or go home.

Next season when they do it right with white sleeves, yep.

Kilday sporting a wee kangaroo pouch is a nice touch, now I know how it would look on me!

Edited by GiGi