The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

The tartan one doesn't look as nice in that photo but its still a cracking top.

You'd almost think the Morton marketing team had released the minging top on purpose...... but reading the Ton's fans opinions of the club on here it certainly doesn't seem intentional.

I think the tartan one will look much better on a person than it does on display like that. The tartan on the bottom will look better running into shorts as well compared to just hanging off nothing.

I think the tartan one will look much better on a person than it does on display like that. The tartan on the bottom will look better running into shorts as well compared to just hanging off nothing.

I can't put my finger on it, I think it's the fact the sleeves are darker than the tartan. I think it would be perfect if the colours matched or if the sleeves were tartan as well.

I can't put my finger on it, I think it's the fact the sleeves are darker than the tartan. I think it would be perfect if the colours matched or if the sleeves were tartan as well.

Yeah the one downside is the shoulder panels, but that can be overlooked.

If they were white or a lighter blue then there would be no contest.

I don't think the blue is darker on the sleeves than on the tartan. I think it's an optical illusion causes by the tartan pattern making the blue surrounding it look lighter in comparison as opposed to the matt blue of the shoulders. I think I would preferred it if the pattern went through the white as well

I don't think the blue is darker on the sleeves than on the tartan. I think it's an optical illusion causes by the tartan pattern making the blue surrounding it look lighter in comparison as opposed to the matt blue of the shoulders. I think I would preferred it if the pattern went through the white as well

You mean contrasting tartans (blue with white stripes, then white with blue stripes?) That could have been interesting.

Love them all. In that photo - the pinstripe one is really shining. Would be happy with any choice but really want to buy all 4.

The tartan one is spoiled by dark sleeves. Give us one of the two with white sleeves, smart as. Redesign the tartan one with white sleeves and next season we'll have the best top on the fuckin planet.

Sat shaking my head at how invested (presumably) adult men are getting at clothing. The original would have been fine and the brain dead 'fans' who ran this petition have cost the club precious money in running this pointless exercise.

What's more, the young check out staff in Smiths tomorrow have the misfortune of 'here where dae yi vote fur eh Morton tap?" from the Cowshed knuckledraggers as they no doubt juke the queue ahead of decent families in to clothe their children.

But no, of course the tshirst eleven strangers wear is of utmost importance. Get a life.

Sat shaking my head at how invested (presumably) adult men are getting at clothing. The original would have been fine and the brain dead 'fans' who ran this petition have cost the club precious money in running this pointless exercise.

What's more, the young check out staff in Smiths tomorrow have the misfortune of 'here where dae yi vote fur eh Morton tap?" from the Cowshed knuckledraggers as they no doubt juke the queue ahead of decent families in to clothe their children.

But no, of course the tshirst eleven strangers wear is of utmost importance. Get a life.

Woaft.

The blue and white v neck one or pin stripes from those pics, tartan might look better in the flesh, wish the sleeves were white, would have been a topper, wee round neck tae Oaafftt!

Still, all better than that honking original, well done lads!

^^^

Dougie Rae