The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

Should be pulling out all the stops to get him back. Went nearly six months without kicking a ball after leaving us so was gonna take time to get into things. As said a full pre-season under his belt he'll be as good as any other in the league on his day

So what's the deal with Millions being the main sponsor rather than the 99p Shop?  I get that in terms of public relations it's a no-brainer, but what's the contractual opt-out there?

I like the plain one with the 80s collar and no shirt manufacturer the best.  The tartan one is hideous in a fun way. Go for that.

So what's the deal with Millions being the main sponsor rather than the 99p Shop? I get that in terms of public relations it's a no-brainer, but what's the contractual opt-out there?

I like the plain one with the 80s collar and no shirt manufacturer the best. The tartan one is hideous in a fun way. Go for that.

They're both owned by Douglas Rae so he can put whatever he wants on the front of the shirt.

I'd rather have had a dick pic of him ironed onto the front than the previous sponsor.

Edited by port-ton

They're both owned by Douglas Rae so he can put whatever he wants on the front of the shirt.

I'd rather have had a dick pic of him ironed onto the front than the previous sponsor.

Why on earth did he think the previous sponsor could possibly have been a good idea... scratch that, why did nobody at any stage say, "this kit is fucking ridiculous"?  Anyway, at least it's sorted, and Morton will have decent kit next season.  My hopes are now pinned on Hibs releasing a monstrosity.