The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

I admit I aint seen Miller as often as most but don't understand the seethe against him. When ever I saw him (in midfield) he never offered much going forward but was a useful holding midfielder who made up for his lack of movement with good positional awareness. Made the odd misplaced pass but generally kept it simple and scored a wee cracker v Peterhead.

I do find it weird he's dropped down a division. He was offered a two year deal was he not? Why knock back that security for one year and, I'm presuming, similar wages?

They'd be stupid to have the voting open without one, although we know what the clubs like...  :1eye

Balls to the club. The fans are mind cripples. On the facebook page the same people moaning about it not being hoops are creaming themselves over that stripey number that, even if we didn't traditionally wear hopes, looks fucking horrid

Are Morton in for Kyle wilkie from East Fife?

Isn't this rumour a month or 2 old? I'd hope we'd be looking for better, but he'd probably replace McKee as backup for Tidser (assuming Tidser isn't perma-crocked, which remains a possibility).

I always thought McKee and Wilkie were fairly similar players, decent technically but too inconsistent to ever properly hold down a place.

Edited by tonnitus

Isn't this rumour a month or 2 old? I'd hope we'd be looking for better, but he'd probably replace McKee as backup for Tidser (assuming Tidser isn't perma-crocked, which remains a possibility).

I always thought McKee and Wilkie were fairly similar players, decent technically but too inconsistent to ever properly hold down a place.

Wilkie has been outstanding this season very rarely did he have an off game albeit at a lower level but I think he would be a good signing for most championship teams

Wilkie has been outstanding this season very rarely did he have an off game albeit at a lower level but I think he would be a good signing for most championship teams

Jonathan Page played 34 times for the same team this season. Enough said.

Nathan Austin played in that team aswell, and he's far too good for Morton.

Maybe make that statement once he's proved himself at this level, eh? Plenty of players tear up the diddy leagues and then can't hack it with the big boys.