The Greenock Morton Thread - It's Better Than Yours

It seems a bit of a state to get into over a strip tbh

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see what the new strip is like. That one above with Millions sponsorship and the nice badge is far better.

it's a dreadful strip, and sponsor, it's as bad as our flesh coloured socks were, fair play to the fans for setting up a petition, and to the club for removing it.

what happened to millions sponsoring you guys looked like you had a good relationship 13 years sponsorship on and off is decent. but agree the strip is rancid correct decision to bin it

Couldn't give a toss if McCluskey goes or not. He's over-performed my expectations over the last two season but we're a supposedly established Championship side now. We therefore need players who possess genuine quality to break open opposition defences more often, or we'll be shitfesting it to another low 40s goals and points total in the next campaign. 

McCluskey shouldn't be a starter, but I'd be more than happy to see him stay with us as cover. He's a competent player at this level, no more and no less. Not good enough to be starting every week if we want to progress and make a credible playoff challenge, but he's already the only wide midfielder we've got at the club and I don't see us finding three who are all better than him in one summer.