Bo'ness United 2015-16

Sheep77

Do you mean like the players that have moved to Broxburn and helped that team into an impressive 13th place in the league table?

Gogsy when did I mention Broxburn? What has three boys that went to Broxburn got to do with Player's walking out. As far as I know none of them walked out on Bo'ness. Typical that you deflect what I said to something else. The other week everyone was saying the guy you got from Armadale would probably do the same and then all of a sudden he starts games. I thought it was about this season but obviously not.

Right now you lot are starting to sound like bad loosers. Thought troon were totally out the game for the first 4 minutes then it was pretty even for an hour, dean Keenan got injured and forced troon to go 442 this got troon on the attack quicker. The red card he was high and reckless thus deserved as should the number 11 all in all well done troon march on

Mcgonigal treats players like daft wee boys if yer no playing to my thinking I'm selling you!! Time this clown was shown the door,,30 odd years without the Scottish? ,'unfortunately the committee haven't got the balls to show him the door!! I'm sure he'll blame somebody other than him for today ,,

Calm doon

Mcgonigal treats players like daft wee boys if yer no playing to my thinking I'm selling you!! Time this clown was shown the door,,30 odd years without the Scottish? ,'unfortunately the committee haven't got the balls to show him the door!! I'm sure he'll blame somebody other than him for today ,,

More like they wont have the money,rather than the balls to get rid.

His coaching technique is something else too. No encouragement to the players just shouts at them about how shite they are. Players must look forward to going

Our lot should have known what the ref was like, we have had the joy of him in the past, but I don't blame him for the defeat.

Say what you like but you don't win trophies without strikers.

You must not have had a striker for many years then

Who cares,,crowds will fall,no heavy gates or sponsorship and 6 months of mcgonigals excuses again? Time to walk Goose

So who would be your choice as a replacement? Surely you have thought this through or is it just the rant of a disappointed supporter like the rest of us.

Edited by boheesian

Right now you lot are starting to sound like bad loosers. Thought troon were totally out the game for the first 4 minutes then it was pretty even for an hour, dean Keenan got injured and forced troon to go 442 this got troon on the attack quicker. The red card he was high and reckless thus deserved as should the number 11 all in all well done troon march on

Of course you'll get that impression. Referee's don't score goals but they have a huge influence in how the game pans out. The inconsistency of Napier yesterday showed that up in the second-half. Moore should have been booked in the first-half and his second-half tackle on Gribben should have seen him off - a talking to was all he got - Gemmell was rightly booked for a late one. Snowdon went through the back of Moore and was rightly booked, two minutes later and Spence did the same, not even a talking to. I didn't see the Nimmo incident clearly so I can't comment.

The stupid foul by Will on Moore when there was no danger summed up the match.

Good luck in the next round.

Afraid the committee's got as much chance of getting rid of McGonigal as Newcastle have of getting rid of Ashley because they both own the clubs