Sign in to follow this  
Sheep77

Bo'ness United 2015-16

Has Pedro signed?

The deal was offered a week ago. I reckon he will wait to the last minute and see if anyone offers more. 50/50 at best.

Agreed, Cummings has been impressive in the friendlies and should start. Interested to see how him & Gribben work up front as they both like that left sided forward position.

While he has a good touch and can strike a good free-kick has he got the physicality for Junior football?

Heard we had approached Dundonald about their left-back, rumour has it they wanted 6K.

Sort out the keeper situation and we have the makings of a decent squad.

Wouldn't imagine we have seen anything like his first choice team yet. IMO Marty Wright will improve the squad when he returns.

We just need to be patient.

I must admit the Ref was very one sided but there were a few very late tackles on our guys.

If you took away the first 15 minutes of the game it was very eaky peaky

Moaning about the Ref in pre-season. This must a new record even for you

Who have Bo'ness signed/released since last season then ?

I am trying to be civil here and use the proper word but my laptop has a fit and highlights bad words !!

Has Pedro signed?

Looks like a fight between Bo'ness & Manchester United to sign Pedro ????

While he has a good touch and can strike a good free-kick has he got the physicality for Junior football?

Heard we had approached Dundonald about their left-back, rumour has it they wanted 6K.

Sort out the keeper situation and we have the makings of a decent squad.

Wouldn't imagine we have seen anything like his first choice team yet. IMO Marty Wright will improve the squad when he returns.

We just need to be patient.

surprised you have doubt over Cummings after his 2 quality strikes against Dundonald

I wouldn't take pedro he is too similar to gribben

100% Correct but it would be amusing watching them argue about who takes the free kick,

On a separate note can anyone shed any light on why Bo'ness would 'bump' a sponsor who has sponsored the Club for a good few seasons now? Having spoken to the individual the 'rumour' would indeed appear to be true. Surely a Club at any level requires sponsors. All it takes is for Express to pull out & we've no one! Absolutely Sweet were also ditched albeit not recently. Doesn't make good business sense to me.

Always two sides to a story but would be interested to see if the Club thank the sponsor in question for his efforts to date!

Am led to believe that express taxi offered more money and a committee member spoke to him and he s fine with that and he would sponsor the club in other ways . A might be wrong Sheepslayer Desmond tit tit and the other stalkers might correct me

Edited by Sheep77

100% Correct but it would be amusing watching them argue about who takes the free kick,

Yeah but who out of the two would be the laziest

FAO ALANCAMELONFAN

I would snap that keeper up no problem, thats only one mistake per game. Thats an amazing ratio for us

surprised you have doubt over Cummings after his 2 quality strikes against Dundonald

To Ford & 8Mile I responded to the wrong post. I was referring to Pedro.

On a separate note can anyone shed any light on why Bo'ness would 'bump' a sponsor who has sponsored the Club for a good few seasons now? Having spoken to the individual the 'rumour' would indeed appear to be true. Surely a Club at any level requires sponsors. All it takes is for Express to pull out & we've no one! Absolutely Sweet were also ditched albeit not recently. Doesn't make good business sense to me.

Always two sides to a story but would be interested to see if the Club thank the sponsor in question for his efforts to date!

Your quite right in saying there is always two sides to story?

I heard he was offered an alternative sponsorship deal which he was more than happy to accept and the club offered recognition for his help over the years into the bargain as a thank you. To say he has been 'bumped' is way off the mark from what I was told. I'm sure it will come out in the wash as they say.

To Ford & 8Mile I responded to the wrong post. I was referring to Pedro.

glad to hear it - Hope that Cummings delivers performances that we agree he is capable of, starting against his previous club this week. Pedro could yet be a useful addition to squad.

Am led to believe that express taxi offered more money and a committee member spoke to him and he s fine with that and he would sponsor the club in other ways . A might be wrong Sheepslayer Desmond tit tit and the other stalkers might correct me

Fcuk sake sheep you spent months crawling up the erse of Gary Wilcox and Jim Harkins to keep them sweet so you could get as much gen as possible from them about both clubs, now that they are of no use to you, you have turned your attention to a Bo'ness committee man, is there no levels you won't stoop too - and try getting the story from the two sponsors who were kicked into touch.