Sign in to follow this  
Sheep77

Bo'ness United 2015-16

Was McGonigal there today? Never seen him.

A McG was pitch side second half - May have been in stand first half

Easy victory for average Rose team today. Reflects badly on Bo'ness but gives Lithgi nothing to crow about. Still league losers end of season just like Bo'ness.

Reckon we could have gone up another 4 gears had we needed to.

Easy victory for average Rose team today. Reflects badly on Bo'ness but gives Lithgi nothing to crow about. Still league losers end of season just like Bo'ness.

Bitter.

heard that boheesian was taken to the hospital.to have his head removed out the gooses arse.load of shite

You are a vile person and that post sums you up. Please make yourself known to me as I would like to look at the arsehole who posted that. I just don' t think your big enough to do that are you?

You are a vile person and that post sums you up. Please make yourself known to me as I would like to look at the arsehole who posted that. I just don' t think your big enough to do that are you?

hit a wee raw nerve there did he ?   you have sooked up to McGoonigal and his cohorts for years 

pumped end off ! you have nothing to look forward to but your trumped up gala day

Just the truth. Rose easily beat us but will not win league. Neither team have been good enough full stop. Nothing wrong with you enjoying today's win. Deserved and I'd do same if had been other way round. But bottom line is neither if us good enough to win league.

Bo'ness boys will probably see it as slack defending but I thought the second and third goals today were well-worked and a treat to see.  The finishing was the main difference between the sides.  Nobody could accuse the Bo'ness players of not trying and Adams had a few saves to make but even if you could slate Christie for the first one he couldn't get near the other two.  I'm looking forward to Ben's highlights on Youtube.

hit a wee raw nerve there did he ?   you have sooked up to McGoonigal and his cohorts for years

Not hitting a raw nerve but you are condoning a disgusting post with absolutely no foundation by Lithgierose. However, if you to would like to meet with me so can we sort out all these issues you are confused about.

I took this one in as was working in the area and thought the first half was even but second half Linlithgow strolled it.  Have been an interested onlooker too the adventures this week and I have to say I thought that maybe Allan McGonigal was correct in giving the infamous seven a warning shot or two.

Let's have a look at their displays today.

Snowdon  -  spent most of the game shouting at the ref and trying to get folk into bother.

Devine -  What a moaning faced c**t of a man - If he spent less time adjusting his hair he might do a bit better, but he looks done

Campbell  -  Is he a centre half, what a wimp, outmuscled all game by Coco and Coyne, you're allowed to make a challenge son.

Hunter - Should have went to the races this week too son, as you weren't at them today.  Old and finished would be a fair assessment.

Sloan -  That guy must be exhausted, he ran around with boots weighing five stone each, f**k that boy looks about sixty and played like it

Donnelly - Tries hard but off the pace and well time to move elsewhere lad

Gibb -  Wasn't on the park, but led to believe it's not that often he appears for training or games

So I reckon Allan McGonigal was right to say that lot need to improve and good luck moving that pile of junk on

Edited by Iggy Plop

Hello Allan

You had to edit that?  I am not Allan McGonigal but good to see you are blind to the failings of your team.

pumped end off ! you have nothing to look forward to but your trumped up gala day

Take it you were not at Whitburn

Just the truth. Rose easily beat us but will not win league. Neither team have been good enough full stop. Nothing wrong with you enjoying today's win. Deserved and I'd do same if had been other way round. But bottom line is neither if us good enough to win league.

Correct

Not hitting a raw nerve but you are condoning a disgusting post with absolutely no foundation by Lithgierose. However, if you to would like to meet with me so can we sort out all these issues you are confused about.

A disgusting post stating a fact, you have sooked up to the chairman and manager for as long as I can remember, you continually post on here once you have been told what yo say by the above... your an apologist